Collapse
No announcement yet.

(breaking news) gervonta davis will face mario barrios next at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap fight that his ******ed fan base will eat up.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Tank may do whatever he wants as long as he gets paid...
      Exactly and perfect. Screw the haters.

Comment

I don't know why everyone is complaining here, this is a legit fight and I'm picking Barrios to win

Comment

A fraud fight on a level with Canelo/Yildirim. I have to question the sincerity of those claiming otherwise. You smell of shill .

Decent enough club level fighter but Barrios had his asz handed to him by a guy with 7 fights.

Comment

OHHH YEAHHH BABY. This is the one we all been asking for. Ellerbe has been telling us Tank is an American super star and this is exactly the kind of fight we expect from this current crop of American Super star.

Comment

Nobody at 135 wants the smoke. Ryan talked, then tucked his tail. Lopez is fighting a bum next. Haney is Haney. And the rest are with Top Rank. Arum doesn't do business with Floyd. What are people missing? Complaining blindly just to complain.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-07-2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                I don't know why everyone is complaining here, this is a legit fight and I'm picking Barrios to win
                I like your confidence. Educate these clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Nobody at 135 wants the smoke. Ryan talked, then tucked his tail. Lopez is fighting a bum next. Haney is Haney. And the rest are with Top Rank. Arum doesn't do business with Floyd. What are people missing? Complaining blindly just to complain.
                  Ahhh so it's not Tank, Tank was all for one of the big boys at 135? It was everybody else?

Pull the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    What does "Haney is Haney" mean? I'm not challenging what you say, and I haven't been keeping up with this saga, but that was the one that stood out to me. I'm sure I can search around for Ryan tucking tail and Lopez fighting a bum, and we all are aware of Arum and Floyd, but I just didn't know what the Haney statement was about.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Ahhh so it's not Tank, Tank was all for one of the big boys at 135? It was everybody else?

Pull the other one.
                      Anyone who is paying close attention to the lightweights knows the scene is fucked up. Nobody is fighting against each other. Promoters and fighters overpricing and clout chasing are ruining it. Why put all that on only Davis? He's not gonna wait around and needs to stay active. Instead of choosing a weak guy at 130 or135, the Barrios fight makes a lot of sense.

This fight will be war if it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X