Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bud playing a dead hand,If Bud v Spence never happens,Spence will go down best of his era,& Bud will be forgotten by many?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaosisme
    replied
    ATG? Spence isn't even close to first ballot HOF'er. Kell Brook, Lamont Peterson, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia...you guys have low standards. Those are all B-level wins.

Leave a comment:

• #1PaperChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
    Of course lol. These bud stans are ridiculous. There's no proof of Bud even being a top 5 WW in this era. I'm not even sure if he'd beat Danny garcia. Bud was a massive weight bully at 135, fought nobody (went undisputed doe) at 140 and ducked Lipinets, and fought NOBODY at 147. Spence will be way more regarded than Bum when it's all said and done. How many times has Bum been knocked down again?
    This clown says Crawford ducked someone at JWW...Crawford was undisputed and lineal meaning he had EVERY belt. You can't duck anyone when you have EVERY belt.

It's literally insane the amount of PBC fans (literally fans of the promotional company) who engage in cognitive dissonance in regards to "their fighters" like this is some cheerleading competition.

Errol Spence is 31 and hasn't cleaned out one division. Terrence Crawford is undefeated in his THIRD division and has never had one single close, questionable fight.

Crawford has been trying to fight Errol Spence, Thurman, Danny Garcia, Porter, and Manny for literally 3 years and there's a large collection of interviews on YT where Spence and Thurman are saying they won't fight Crawford because he's "on the wrong side of the street". Spence, Thurman, Porter, Garcia, and Manny fight under PBC but Al Haymon is their MANAGER not their PROMOTER meaning there's no actual CONTRACTUAL stipulations keeping any of those PBC guys from fighting Crawford.

Danny Garcia was offered a career high $4m plus PPV to fight Crawford in April, 2019. That would've been (still would be) a career-high purse for Danny G. Danny rejected the offer and instead fought Granados for $1m flat. At the time Danny was publicly pleading for rematches with Thurman and Porter. Beating Granados did nothing for earning a rematch but beating Crawford would've helped that case. Danny rejecting that fight offer was a point blank DUCK.

Spence and Thurman have never wanted to fight Crawford. They both fear losing and have instead taking softer touches. It's not complicated.

Leave a comment:

• #1PaperChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
    Spence does not want to fight Crawford...
    Ya I mean it's not complicated or hard to see. No clue why some would praise Spence and discredit Crawford.

Crawford is undefeated across 3 weight divisions and was lineal and undisputed at 140. Only 1 other fighter has been lineal and undisputed in the past 15 years and that's Usyk at CW.

Crawford been trying to get Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Porter, and Manny to fight him for years. Can't force someone to fight you.

Crawford has had a good career already. He definitely does not need Spence. Errol on the other hand is 31 years old and hasn't cleaned up 1 division let alone 3 divisions. It's pretty clear whose the better fighter and whose had the better career (so far).

Leave a comment:

• W1LL
    replied
    Spence vs. Charlo is what interests me now, at 154.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    The hipster boxing fans will always say Bud was better whatever happens. Win, lose, draw or they never fight.

Leave a comment:

• QballLobo
    replied
    At PBC Spence at least had a list of fighters that make sense for him to be on PPV. No mega fights but he’ll stay in the limelight.
    I agree Bud is on the verge of being a what if? fighter. He passes the eye test but when he says Horn is his best win you know his resume is weak. He knew the Top Rank stable when he signed and he knew Arum doesn’t play nice with other promoters most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• brown_knight06
    replied
    There two will fight they when are 35, past their primes.

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    How about both need each other and the fight needs to happen?

I'll be honest though, it doesn't matter to me if it happens at 147 or 154. Just needs to happen. The fight taking place at 154 isn't going to take away from the fight aside from neither being able to become undisputed at WW without the fight taking place there.

Just fight...and fight two or three times preferably.

Leave a comment:

• Ricardi
    replied
    If fight never happpens none will care about either

Leave a comment:

• LeOoze
    replied
    Of course lol. These bud stans are ridiculous. There's no proof of Bud even being a top 5 WW in this era. I'm not even sure if he'd beat Danny garcia. Bud was a massive weight bully at 135, fought nobody (went undisputed doe) at 140 and ducked Lipinets, and fought NOBODY at 147. Spence will be way more regarded than Bum when it's all said and done. How many times has Bum been knocked down again?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X