Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bud playing a dead hand,If Bud v Spence never happens,Spence will go down best of his era,& Bud will be forgotten by many?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud playing a dead hand,If Bud v Spence never happens,Spence will go down best of his era,& Bud will be forgotten by many?

This is a public service wake up call,Bud is at risk of wasting his career/youth worse than GGG & will never earn as much if he doesn't wake up soon.

I wish Crawford & Top Stank will wake the fck up,& I wish his fans would too; start holding him accountable & letting him have it at every opportunity if he's going to keep wasting/destroying his career,& if hes going to continue playing stupid & playing y'all for fools. If not for all the yes men espn brown nosers calling Bud p4p ATG,#1 ww etc. for fighting C, D listers exclusively,hed already have several elite names on his resume.

Bud Crawford is 33 yrs old & is playing a dead hand imo. He thinks hes holding a royal flush but hes holding spot cards. Hes a busted flush at this point if he doesn't fight Spence.

Spence can fight Ugas/Pac & or maybe Thurman & Porter again or Ortiz, then move up in weight & will be remembered as the best ww of his era even without fighting Crawford,& unless Crawford at age 34-35 manages to collect the vacant belts when Spence moves up,he will be an even more forgotten version of Sweat Pea whom was forgotten by most til death, Because he was arguably robbed multiple times which kept him from his potential the opposite of Bud(,Bud can retire Undefeated but it'll never amount to Whitaker's losses even though he didn't lose)

so what do you think about everything?

Poll question,If Crawford doesn't fight Spence do you think Spence will automatically be higher ATG & be remembered as the best ww of this era by default?(I know neither is ATG yet,but this is saying Spence will be higher rank career,& he can be atg ww without Bud) explain below
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    Last edited by kushking; 03-05-2021, 05:00 AM.

Lol. Bud and Spence played the fans. Stop talking about this fight. Crawford doesn’t need Spence. What’s with the context to preserve Welterweight? It’s basically a non drained Crawford vs a drained Spence when talking about Welterweight. The fight wasn’t meant to be at Welterweight.

these two laxed fighters can meet at 154. It makes it more appealing. What’s are fans going to say, “oh this Super Welter fight doesn’t matter! I preferred to see a drained Spence vs Crawford for Undisputed Welterweight!”

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
      Lol. Bud and Spence played the fans. Stop talking about this fight. Crawford doesn’t need Spence. What’s with the context to preserve Welterweight? It’s basically a non drained Crawford vs a drained Spence when talking about Welterweight. The fight wasn’t meant to be at Welterweight.

these two laxed fighters can meet at 154. It makes it more appealing. What’s are fans going to say, “oh this Super Welter fight doesn’t matter! I preferred to see a drained Spence vs Crawford for Undisputed Welterweight!”
      Thats the dumbest idea ever, they're both ww champs ffs

And Bud would be at a bigger disadvantage at jmw

Comment

At this moment in time 1 of them is going down as a 3 weight world champion and an undisputed champion while the other will be a 1 weight unified champion.

The majority of ppl place Bud above Spence in their P4P rankings and feel Bud would beat Spence if they fought.

The majority of ppl feel Spence has had the better Welterweight career so far but feel he is mostly to blame for the Crawford fight not happening and considering his resume isn't littered with many top name opponents it needs Crawford on there to elevate him to any ATG. standing.

Beating Brook and Porter in tough close fights as your best wins doesnt really scream ATG to me.

​​​

Comment

i believe, if both guys remain unbeaten, it will happen when haymon says its time

haymon is the one with a bunch of mouths to feed at 147....if the roles were reversed arum would 100 percent be doing the same exact thing...haymon is going to exhaust most inhouse options for spence...because it makes sense....haymon gets his guys paid and good exposure in the process....when haymon has exhausted most of these options for spence, and if bud is realistic, it will happen

when bud says hes happy with his career and doesnt care if the fight never happens i cant tell if hes serious or not...i dont think he is....but he might be...i think its just talk and posturing.....because i cant believe anyone as good as him could seriously say that....

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Thats the dumbest idea ever, they're both ww champs ffs

And Bud would be at a bigger disadvantage at jmw
            Don’t feel about it man. What is this “bigger” theory man.... these guys are P4P and god forbid Crawford can’t add 7lbs for 154 when he’s already above that at Welterweight fight night...

Comment

Spence does not want to fight Crawford...

Comment

In the future looking back you will remember the fights they have been in because of importance or the action of the fight. Right now I don't remember none of the Crawford's fight. None have been exciting or important.

Comment

And unless Spence becomes undisputed at WW or unifies a couple belts at SWW, Bud's career accomplishments at 140 trumps his.

This generation of welterweights is weak. So he needs Crawford to elevate his resume. And I know Super Lightweight was weak when Bud unified, but he was still undisputed in a time when that's super rare.

Comment

Until they step in the ring with one another,both of them can fuvk off with their indifferent attitudes on potentially facing each other. Couldn't care less where they stand in history compared to one another because honestly, neither one has yet been in a epic/memorable fight to date anyways imo. Hopefully both Taylor and Ramirez head up and join the division so we can get some truly exciting fights with those 4 and possibly Ortiz in there as well. If Spence moves up,him vs Jermell or Castano would be great as well,one could only hope right....
                    Last edited by Sctrojan; 03-05-2021, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X