Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders' Trainer Confident of 'Perfect Game Plan' To Derail Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders' Trainer Confident of 'Perfect Game Plan' To Derail Canelo

Mark Tibbs, head trainer for WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders, feels confident that his boxer can pull off a major upset when he faces WBC, WBA champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. The two boxers are scheduled to collide on May 8th, with the location to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BJS has one chance to win. And that's by running away and not getting hit and at the same time, outhit Canelo . It's not going to happen. More easy money for me betting the favorite.

Comment

He could be perfect and would still require a sledge hammer to beat canelo

Comment

While Billy Joe is "chipping and clipping" away, Canelo is going to be busting up his arms. Canelo will not get a clean KO of this man, but my money says BJS quits on his stool before the 10th rd.

Comment

Let me guess, Run, Run, and Run again. Jab,Jab, and Jab again. Landing no power shots, Survive for 12 rounds and then you and all the haters on this site can claim you got robbed... Book it! That's the way it's going to play out. Right about the same way Lara fought.
          kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

If BJS doesn't knock him out. he isn't winning. Everybody knows that.

Comment

Working...
            X