Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins in a street fight: Wilder or Jon Jones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    If Wilder hits him I feel like the fight is over. So the question is does Wilder hit him. So sucker punching Wilder wins almost for sure. If the fight lasts longer than 30 seconds I feel like Jones' odds would only get better & better.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Originally posted by Bain01D View Post

Agree that Wilder has a chance if he can land first but if you had to put money on it, Jones all day and it would be brutal!

Stipe said it when talking about Paul vs Askren, if you get into **** with someone on the street and he has cauliflower ears....walk away!

sound advice!
    Yeah when it’s the streets then definitely walk away. Under fighting rules like The Paul v askren one then a boxer has a chance. Seriously as a former amateur boxer and boxing fan, if I see you with a cauliflower ear then am walking away from that beef.

Leave a comment:

• Bain01D
    replied
    Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    It only ends one of two ways. Either Wilder lands first and knocks Jones out with one shot (see: Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia), or he misses and Jones takes him down and embarrasses him (see: Randy Couture vs James Toney)
    Agree that Wilder has a chance if he can land first but if you had to put money on it, Jones all day and it would be brutal!

Stipe said it when talking about Paul vs Askren, if you get into **** with someone on the street and he has cauliflower ears....walk away!

sound advice!

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    It only ends one of two ways. Either Wilder lands first and knocks Jones out with one shot (see: Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia), or he misses and Jones takes him down and embarrasses him (see: Randy Couture vs James Toney)

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Most MMA fighter would have an advantage over a boxer in a street fight. So yeah I would pick Jones, those elbows would **** up anyone.

Leave a comment:

• boxinglife8
    replied
    Sorry but jones would murder him

Leave a comment:

• PunchMeIDareYou
    replied
    Jones destroys chicken legged Wilder.

Leave a comment:

• Jacobson
    started a topic Who wins in a street fight: Wilder or Jon Jones?

Who wins in a street fight: Wilder or Jon Jones?

Random encounter, both have no knowledge of each other.

Is a boxer always fcked in the streets vs an MMA fighter?
    Last edited by Jacobson; 03-04-2021, 06:14 PM.
Working...
X