Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Marie-Eve Dicaire - Face-Off at Fin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bain01D
    replied
    Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    I see we have some a hating bitter assss men on here, don't talk about her pay per view numbers, support the 2 time Olympian and multiple division champion woman.
    She’s brings it on herself with her awful personality!

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Leia
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
    What's the point of putting this on PPV, smh.
    They are putting Ruiz/Arreola on PPV so why not this?

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    The camera angles from those pictures looks terrible, I swear I could have done a better job on my iPhone that what was posted up here.

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    I see we have some a hating bitter assss men on here, don't talk about her pay per view numbers, support the 2 time Olympian and multiple division champion woman.

Leave a comment:

• Pantera_
    replied
    What's the point of putting this on PPV, smh.
    alexguiness alexguiness likes this.

Leave a comment:

• ifc
    replied
    Under 10,000 buys but we will never hear the real numbers.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    Shouldn't Claressa "The Victim" Shields be complaining that the price of her PPV is far less then male boxing PPVs also that it is on a Friday instead of Saturday? Anyone care to guess where the buys will land? I am guessing no more than 15,000 and I am being charitable with that number.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Marie-Eve Dicaire - Face-Off at Fin...

Shields, Dicaire Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The final press conference was held today for Friday's (March 5) "SUPERWOMEN: SHIELDS VS. DICAIRE" pay-per-view boxing event, featuring the 10-round 154-pound unification showdown between undefeated three-division and current WBC/WBO Super Welterweight World champion Claressa Shields and also unbeaten IBF Super Welterweight World Champion Marie-Eve Dicaire from the Dort Financial Center in Flint, Mich.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X