Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Mayer Appointed DAZN Group's Chairman of The Board of Directors, Skipper Steps Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    This new guy needs to give Golden Boy Promotions greater access to DAZN funds and put them in charge of North American boxing operations.

Oscar understands the market much better than Eddie Hearn and knows how to develop fighters.
    Maybe you can tell me who Oscar has developed? If you think stacking the deck and mass corruption is the way to go, then you're the problem with this sport. But we know the real reason why you want Oscar to take over. You've displayed that for years. Ducking fights when they should happen is also a cancer. But what else do you have going on in the US? That's all you do. Just make sure you're never in an even fight with a level playing field. You know what happens when you do that.

Keep on obsessing over us and praying for our downfall. It just makes your defeats that much sweeter when you get brutally exposed, whether that be when you step up, or your lies and slander are exposed. Your propaganda makes the Nazi's or North Korea look tame in comparison. That's how creepy you weirdo's are.

Maybe you can go search for old threads to feed your madness and toxicity like you did when Warrington and Kelly lost due to being out of the ring for far too long. Got to feed that obsessive spite some way haven't you...

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Long overdue. Skipper was terrible. Not sure if anything can save dayzin USA. They literally have ZERO sports the American sports fans want to see. Snooker, darts, bocci balls, curling, peaknuckle or whatever else they have just doesn’t cut it. And like I keep saying, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to develop stars on an app

Leave a comment:

• Verus
    replied
    Yea! Skipper and his team are an embarrassment to the sport of boxing. Now that he has been canned I might renew my subscription.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    This new guy needs to give Golden Boy Promotions greater access to DAZN funds and put them in charge of North American boxing operations.

Oscar understands the market much better than Eddie Hearn and knows how to develop fighters.

Leave a comment:

• paulf
    replied
    In before: "This was all part of DAZN's plan. They're playing 3D chess with the competition."

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Mayer Appointed DAZN Group's Chairman of The Board of Directors, Skipper Steps Down

DAZN Group today announced Kevin Mayer has been appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors. With more than three decades of executive experience in the media industry, Mayer will provide strategic direction to DAZN's leadership team.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X