Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin Turns Down Two Fight Offer to Face Jermall Charlo, Targets Murata or Munguia Next .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

You're the guy who was inboxing me telling me I sound scared they'd find election fraud, right? Yeah, I think weirdo fits.
    Again, can't counter anything I say in my posts, so you try to deflect. Lol.

And yeah I called you out in your inbox because you were trolling my thread and the questions I asked, which were asked in good faith. So I went directly to your little simple ass and basically told you to stfu. And what did you do? You clammed up and stfu. So thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

A weirdo? You called me a conspiracy theorist, and I was explaining to you the origin/popularization of that term. Clearly you had no idea, that the term first came into our lexicon after the Kennedy assassination.

Again, this convo is what happens when a stupid person tries to have a conversation with a smart person. Now you're basically bragging about being an idiot lol. I guess that's a better angle than you trying to act smart. Because you can't pull that off dude. Just don't try to act smart and don't get smart with me and I won't slap your little simple ass around.

Enjoy that tranny leadership you voted for. You should change your profile picture to Richard Levine, probably your hero.

You're the guy who was inboxing me telling me I sound scared they'd find election fraud, right? Yeah, I think weirdo fits.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

This is one of the fights I've wanted the most. Two strong MWs with very good chins and two fighters who would not take many steps back. Almost guaranteed FOTY type of match ups.

Oh well, Charlo needs to target Benavidez or Plant in 2021.
    I honestly can't believe BS would leave up a thread like this with such a misleading title. Usually you're a good poster, but I guess eventually everyone's biases show through.

One wonders if you would have the same thread title if DAZN threw out a ridiculous offer to fight Charlo, and Charlo turned it down. Of course we all know the answer to that. NOPE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    who did mayweather fight at the age of 39 ? Some cage fighter with no professional career.
    The irony from this guy defies belief
    when GGG was 38, he fought Kamil Szeremeta, the polish turnip farmer. When mayweather was 38 he fought ATG and number 2 ranked welter manny pacquaio.

Now GGG claims to be the best middle in the world, while holding 2 belts and declines an offer to fight Charlo so he can go fight some random cable tv installer or the guy that oils the bowling alley lanes.

Floyd was 40 when he fought connor and was not defending a belt or claiming to be the best in the world at that point.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

Snooty weirdos like you don't realize people don't actually want to have conversations with them.
    A weirdo? You called me a conspiracy theorist, and I was explaining to you the origin/popularization of that term. Clearly you had no idea, that the term first came into our lexicon after the Kennedy assassination.

Again, this convo is what happens when a stupid person tries to have a conversation with a smart person. Now you're basically bragging about being an idiot lol. I guess that's a better angle than you trying to act smart. Because you can't pull that off dude. Just don't try to act smart and don't get smart with me and I won't slap your little simple ass around.

Enjoy that tranny leadership you voted for. You should change your profile picture to Richard Levine, probably your hero.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    DAZN are morons handing out these high guarantees. Now their top fighters they bent over backwards to sign wont bother fighting anyone good. GGG going to fight some random Lyft driver for his guarantee, fuk facing Charlo, that sounds dangerous

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied

Are you drunk or something?

This is what it looks like when a smart person has a conversation with a stupid person. How sad it must be to go through life being so stupid. Lol. Enjoy your meaningless existence. Throw a few more GDs out there too please. People like you deserve everything that is coming your way. Voting for tranny leadership and degenerate normalization and you're proud of it lol.

What a pathetic scrub.
    Snooty weirdos like you don't realize people don't actually want to have conversations with them.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

Hahahahaha what a goddamn weirdo
    Are you drunk or something?

This is what it looks like when a smart person has a conversation with a stupid person. How sad it must be to go through life being so stupid. Lol. Enjoy your meaningless existence. Throw a few more GDs out there too please. People like you deserve everything that is coming your way. Voting for tranny leadership and degenerate normalization and you're proud of it lol.

What a pathetic scrub.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied

A conspiracy theorist is simply anyone who dares to question the established orthodoxy that their 'betters' tell them. Keep being a sheep though. Those 'betters' depend on people like you. Imagine calling someone a conspiracy theorist, and also believing Joe Biden got 80 million votes and did better than Obama in almost every metric. Lol. Now that is funny. Keep doing what you're told, sheep.
    Hahahahaha what a goddamn weirdo

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

Giggle? A conspiracy theorist trying to condescend anybody makes laugh hard af.
    A conspiracy theorist is simply anyone who dares to question the established orthodoxy that their 'betters' tell them. Keep being a sheep though. Those 'betters' depend on people like you. Imagine calling someone a conspiracy theorist, and also believing Joe Biden got 80 million votes and did better than Obama in almost every metric. Lol. Now that is funny. Keep doing what you're told, sheep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X