Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin Turns Down Two Fight Offer to Face Jermall Charlo, Targets Murata or Munguia Next .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any other sources for this? I would like to think Golivkin would not turn down a Charlo fight unless something major was wrong with the offer.

Comment

Any mention of Golovkin sure do bring out the haters. LOL

Comment

and NSB ranked him A/A+ LMAOOOOOO

Comment

Not the first time either by the way! GGG was offered by PBC before but he went with DAZN which was understandable because Allegedly he got "Equity" in DAZN which they later came out and publicly Denied

Pressure need to be applied on GGG to step things up from DAZN as well as Fans. He sure does seem to get a pass fighting the likes of guys like Szermete and Rolls, while those same Fanatics want Canelo to fight EVERYBODY including all the guys at 175. Yet GGG is not asked to do SH^T while also wanting Canelo to just GIVE HIM the Trilogy

Comment

Kind of a random "source." Nobody else seems to be picking up on it except for this guy. No details of anything in the alleged contracts but people are pretty quick to jump to conclusions anyway. More of the same from the usual suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Charlo vs GGG would have definitely been on PPV for the one fight PBC would have put on. Before GGG signed with DAZN, he had offers from TR and PBC. If you recall, the two fight deal that PBC offered included a showdown vs Charlo as the second fight of the deal. So for sure this was going to go PPV....And let's be real, if Ruiz/Arreola is PPV, then this fight would DEFINITELY be on PPV.

My question is if DAZN would have bumped his pay for this fight? Would he make 20M instead of his usual 15M?

If the money was not going to go up all that much, then yeah GGG was not going to take a fight with Charlo when he could face inferior fighters for the same or similar amount of pay.
              Prizefighters goes where the money is, unless you are signed to a certain promotional outfit. For me it’s a no brainer, if I was offered guaranteed money like DAZN or Triller are throwing around then I wouldn’t even waste my time negotiating with other PPV platforms unless am going to be fighting someone whose name can generate a greater amount for me.

And to be honest Charlo isn’t a name that can sell anything. His doubleheader with his twin barely sold 100k from reports.

if DAZN, Triller or any other platform wants to throw money at these boxers then they or their advisers need to take advantage of those offers, unless they are tied to a certain promotional outfit.

Comment

BBB side not taking any risks hoping for one last Canelo pay day to cash out. Charlo probably eats this version of BBB side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Probably wanted to put it in PPV, whilst DAZN offered him a 15m guaranteed to fight scrubs, no brainers, more money didn’t have to less... prizefighters aren’t all dumb
                  A man needs to value his tune on this earth ...never get married $$$ cash trap

Comment

Why do you post tweets from this person?

Comment

It’s going to be Munguia.

Comment

Working...
                      X