Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin Turns Down Two Fight Offer to Face Jermall Charlo, Targets Murata or Munguia Next .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

    You can substitute GGG with pretty much any big name. Welcome to the world of boxing! Every fighter's resume' is picked apart and they are given a certain level of hate. Regardless of who Canelo fights in his next three or so fights, every opponent will get hated on. That's just how it works and it has always worked.
    Good point! As much as I dislike Canelo, even I can’t deny that he gets unneeded hate for his resume and deserves his p4p status as he has backed it up with good victories

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

      Derevyanchenko one fight back was ordered by the IBF. Golovkin took a challenge because it was necessary.
      And? He was trying to get the 3rd fight against Cheatnelo at the time

      Comment


      • He's on a deal with DAZN, not sure why PBC is even making 'offers'?

        DAZN has had some financial struggles in 2020, so I doubt they'll pay for a non DAZN fighter, unless it'a superstar. It's gonna be DAZN in-house only. Munguia and Murata would both be entertaining fights. Andrade has an argument, kind of, but he's boring AF, no wonder Golovkin has no interest in him. Neither does anyone else to be fair.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

          Lol turns out I had good reason to be scared about those election fraud claims, didn't I?
          ? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic? I never made a claim that the results of the election would change. Just that there was enough evidence out there to show wrongdoing. And that some of what was out there should be very troubling to any decent person. Months later, I really don't give a sh.it at all.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post


            No truth to this report according to Coppinger!

            Hearn was having none of this!
            I can believe it, maybe when he was a free agent. And was looking at deals from different networks before signing with DAZN.

            But there is NO way PBC would offer him a fight with Charlo now or after he signed with DAZN.

            PBC likes to work alone, not way would they allow Charlo to make a lot of money by fighting GGG right now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

              Why not? Charlo has turned down DAZN offers in the past.

              I never even said anyone has to believe this report or that GGG is ducking Charlo. This is literally what is posted on this site on a daily basis…. Reports from boxing folks.
              If you're going to do it, you may as well own it. Don't backtrack.

              "Gennadiy Golovkin Turns Down Two Fight Offer to Face Jermall Charlo, Targets Murata or Munguia Next ."

              That was your headline. If you were just reporting things, you would say 'reportedly' etc, in your title. You would also go into the details of the 'offer'. Acting like this 'offer' is anything more than a move to get attention and clout is silly.

              Post the thread then where you've posted the same about Charlo, and I'll at least give you kudos as an equal opportunity troll.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

                If you're going to do it, you may as well own it. Don't backtrack.

                "Gennadiy Golovkin Turns Down Two Fight Offer to Face Jermall Charlo, Targets Murata or Munguia Next ."

                That was your headline. If you were just reporting things, you would say 'reportedly' etc, in your title. You would also go into the details of the 'offer'. Acting like this 'offer' is anything more than a move to get attention and clout is silly.

                Post the thread then where you've posted the same about Charlo, and I'll at least give you kudos as an equal opportunity troll.
                I posted the headline of the report.

                I don't need to "own" up to anything.

                I also posted in this thread that this doesn't mean GGG is ducking Charlo or the report even needs to be believed.

                I also posted in the thread where Charlo mentions that Haymon told him that Golovkin doesn't want the fight "right now."

                I also posted Coppinger's tweet in this thread disputing this report.

                New developments come, and they get posted.

                Not sure what you are so upset by.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

                  I posted the headline of the report.

                  I don't need to "own" up to anything.

                  I also posted in this thread that this doesn't mean GGG is ducking Charlo or the report even needs to be believed.

                  I also posted in the thread where Charlo mentions that Haymon told him that Golovkin doesn't want the fight "right now."

                  I also posted Coppinger's tweet in this thread disputing this report.

                  New developments come, and they get posted.

                  Not sure what you are so upset by.
                  Not upset, was just calling you out. And looks like I was right. It was a BS 'report' and shouldn't even be a thread.

                  Comment


                  • Shame on you for believing and even posting that trash. Shows your poor intellect. Hopefully you learned from it.
                    TonyGe likes this.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

                      Not upset, was just calling you out. And looks like I was right. It was a BS 'report' and shouldn't even be a thread.
                      No, you are definitely upset. There are hardly any threads you see on this site that use the word "Report" in the headline. If Coppinger or Rafael or anyone reports something, that is the headline. We are not reporters needing to use the words "report" or "sources."

                      I mean Coppinger said it is a BS report, and he is extremely tight with Hearn. Ranger has the PBC sources so it just depends on who you want to believe. No certainty either the report is true or false. Charlo himself said he was told that Golovkin doesn't want it right now so it is clear where Ranger got his report from.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP