Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Mikey Garcia Next? Opening up the Showdown Between Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Its a terrible fight. Especially since Pacquiao tweeted "his next fight that will keep enhancing his legacy". Mickey does nothing for Pacquiao. His star power literally evaporated after getting schooled by spencer. People dont even know he had a comeback fight against vargas. This is literally just a money fight mickey doesn't deserve then he will retire. An absolute trash fight
    Only fights to enhance his legacy would be Spence and Crawford. He wasn't going to fight either of them.

Just because Spence dominated Mikey doesn't mean Pacquiao would do the same. Spence has longer arms and was able to keep Mikey out of distance the entire fight. That won't be the case with Manny. It's a good competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Only fights to enhance his legacy would be Spence and Crawford. He wasn't going to fight either of them.

Just because Spence dominated Mikey doesn't mean Pacquiao would do the same. Spence has longer arms and was able to keep Mikey out of distance the entire fight. That won't be the case with Manny. It's a good competitive fight.
      I really dont get all this mickey hype. The guy blatantly ducked gamboa and wasted years of his prime because of it. Then beats a bunch of pbc bums then fed to spencer. Where would the money even come from to pay both of them because they both want more than 5mil

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

I really dont get all this mickey hype. The guy blatantly ducked gamboa and wasted years of his prime because of it. Then beats a bunch of pbc bums then fed to spencer. Where would the money even come from to pay both of them because they both want more than 5mil
        I mean DAZN just put up a bid for 3.5M for Lopez vs Kambosos. You don't think they will be able to pay up for this fight? Especially if they put it in the Middle East somewhere? The money won't be the issue here.

Comment

I mean DAZN just put up a bid for 3.5M for Lopez vs Kambosos. You don't think they will be able to pay up for this fight? Especially if they put it in the Middle East somewhere? The money won't be the issue here.
          Its all wishful thinking. I'll stick to mine and hope he fights the other Garcia or anybody else for that matter

Comment

I don't know. I don't see anything special about Mikey Garcia. Vargas damn near beat him just based on sheer activity early in the fight.

It seems to me that Mikey doesn't do well if he's got someone with a higher workrate. Which is why he was matched so well against someone like Broner.

I say Pac embarrasses him - shades of Pac/Bradley 3.

Comment

Haha I called this mths ago , its the easiest fight I knew he would not fight Spence or TC just the usual Manny name dropping .

Comment

Oooooh sounds interesting but I’ll wait till an official statement or signing is made and released

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  PacMan has been looking for Mexican blood since KO6. Mikey is the closest Pac can get to a 5th Marquez fight in other words.
                  This post ^^^^

war *******s !!!!

I need to fly to Manila 4 hours to rescue my daughter from stupid ppl.

she speaks Tagalog

I’ll smash some pinay hoes and rescue my daughter from stupidity

Comment

I've always been OK with this fight especially after Mikey Garcia got back on the winning track vs Vargas

This is 1000x Better than fighting Ryan Garcia that is for sure

Comment

Until Spence grows some balls Porter is as good as anybody for Crawford. But how much does Porter really want it? He says he wants it but at the same time prices himself in a way that makes it difficult.

If he is the Mando to Crawford which I'm not sure if he is or isn't, and Arum isn't interested in paying out on this they can always do what Teo Lopez just did and get it to purse bids. That is if Porter really wants it.

PBC fighters seem to have a habit of claiming to want fights that they do nothing to actually back track on once it becomes a reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X