Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Mikey Garcia Next? Opening up the Showdown Between Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao vs Mikey Garcia Next? Opening up the Showdown Between Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter?

Pacquiao has been in the gym for a few weeks now and it looks like it will be Mikey as the opponent. There were slight talks of a Crawford fight happening, but that doesn't look to be the case.

But what this does is it allows Crawford vs Porter to take place and we know Spence vs Ugas is taking place in the spring/summer time. This is actually better and allows the winners to face off later in the fall or winter.

Pacquiao probably retires after this fight, win, lose or draw as he will be running for President of the Philippines.

Good for Mikey, the truest businessman of them all. People can say whatever they want about him, but he's a hustler and gets it done. Does not wait for ANYONE and goes out and gets any big fight that he wants. Wanted Spence? He got Spence. Wanted Pacquiao? Looks like he will get Pacquiao. And in between this, he made 7M against Vargas. Much respect to this man!

Smfh what a waste of time. First Pacquiao fight I'll miss in a long time.

Comment

It's as good a fight as any that can be made right now. No one wants to fight Crawford, the risk isn't worth the reward. I wouldn't mind seeing Thurman come back for a fight with Spence later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        It's as good a fight as any that can be made right now. No one wants to fight Crawford, the risk isn't worth the reward. I wouldn't mind seeing Thurman come back for a fight with Spence later in the year.
        If Spence and Crawford come through in their next fights, they are likely headed for a showdown later this year. And you can't say no one wants to fight Crawford when Porter has been calling for that fight and his father met with Arum. There are no boogeyman out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          Smfh what a waste of time. First Pacquiao fight I'll miss in a long time.
          It is not a bad fight at all. Mikey has the style to give Pacquiao some issues and they have long sparring history. Mikey has also proven to have a very solid chin so he's not going to get destroyed this fight or anything. Pacquiao doesn't owe the fans anything else, any fight he gives us is a win. I'll gladly take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

If Spence and Crawford come through in their next fights, they are likely headed for a showdown later this year. And you can't say no one wants to fight Crawford when Porter has been calling for that fight and his father met with Arum. There are no boogeyman out there.
            Porter is pricing himself out. He thinks he's worth more than $2M, and he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

It is not a bad fight at all. Mikey has the style to give Pacquiao some issues and they have long sparring history. Mikey has also proven to have a very solid chin so he's not going to get destroyed this fight or anything. Pacquiao doesn't owe the fans anything else, any fight he gives us is a win. I'll gladly take this fight.
              Its a terrible fight. Especially since Pacquiao tweeted "his next fight that will keep enhancing his legacy". Mickey does nothing for Pacquiao. His star power literally evaporated after getting schooled by spencer. People dont even know he had a comeback fight against vargas. This is literally just a money fight mickey doesn't deserve then he will retire. An absolute trash fight

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Porter is pricing himself out. He thinks he's worth more than $2M, and he's not.
                Okay then.

Comment

Looked like Mikey was getting a HJ during the interview.

Comment

PacMan has been looking for Mexican blood since KO6. Mikey is the closest Pac can get to a 5th Marquez fight in other words.

Comment

Working...
                    X