Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s rather comical that Floyd didn’t attempt Middleweight Lineage with Cotto or Canelo, got spanked by Errol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s rather comical that Floyd didn’t attempt Middleweight Lineage with Cotto or Canelo, got spanked by Errol

Legend has it that one dimensional Spence would simply just throw hail Mary’s at Floyd in sparring and Errol could go many rounds doing so. He got kicked out being a sparring partner. Since Errol was about 170lbs against Floyd in sparring, this is the reason why Floyd didn’t want to risk a 1lb challenge for Middleweight Lineage with Cotto. Middleweight Cotto had gained more muscle than his Floyd appearance.

It’s rather comical that you haven’t changed your name to Rim Job Nelo. Face it Canelo is and always will be Mayweather’s son and starting all the threads in the world won’t change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
      It’s rather comical that you haven’t changed your name to Rim Job Nelo. Face it Canelo is and always will be Mayweather’s son and starting all the threads in the world won’t change that.
      Pro-Nelo Widdit is cooler than LDBC hater Widdit. imo.
      Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Pro-Nelo Widdit is cooler than LDBC hater Widdit. imo.
        Who are you his mother? And I don’t roll with the LDBC crew either.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Who are you his mother? And I don’t roll with the LDBC crew either.
          Yeah, just call me MamaNelo

Comment

how can you attack the man who made Canelo look like he just started boxing??? just leave it alone, you sound weird

Comment

Canelo is a hell of a fighter and i enjoy watching him fight, but damn this is stupid

Comment

Someone who had over 50% of their fights at 130lbs has no business at MW. It’s amazing that Mayweather went up to 154lbs three times to win major titles and Ring titles vs high ranking fighters of the time. Mayweather beating DLH, Canelo, and Cotto at 154 is like Canelo beating Kovalev, Beterbiev and Bivol at 175.

Comment

I remember before the Canelo fight, People on here were saying Floyd was wearing glasses because he was afraid to look at Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
                    I remember before the Canelo fight, People on here were saying Floyd was wearing glasses because he was afraid to look at Canelo...
                    Lol. I know you very well. You’ve said before, “why would Canelo need to go up another division?!” What was the highest weight Floyd fought at, and what was the lowest weight at Middleweight did Cotto and Canelo fight at?

Floyd has Duran as ATG #2 fighter of all time. What weight class did Duran start at?

Comment

Working...
                    X