Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheGR8TESTOAT
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Damn how old was I when Vitali made Arreola cry?

**** promoters.
    I remember Max Kellerman literally telling Chris Arreola to stop crying in his post fight conference lol. Was that the same fight where Chris said, "I look like Shrek!" lol what a piece of work.

One of my boys was partying with him right before the Vitali fight and he was blowing up and he was blowing all his fight purses on partying and dumb shat trying to stunt. I think he even came out and said he blew all his fight purse money on partying and clubbing and paying the bottle service to impress his friend and chicks.

Then fast forward to like 2015 and that same friend was paying Arreola's way at the club cuz he couldnt pay his own way anymore I was like WTF? why u rolling with Arreola? They was like cuz he still might be heavyweight champ one day if the klitchkos and all the top guys retire or lose to each other lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
    Stop crying. I bought Canelo Yildirim the day of the fight. It means I get Estrada Gonzalez 2, Ortiz vs Hooker, and Whyte vs Povetkin within 30 days.

Context and value is everything...
    Chocolatito vs Estrada II is a bad ass fight. I'll give you that.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Stop crying. I bought Canelo Yildirim the day of the fight. It means I get Estrada Gonzalez 2, Ortiz vs Hooker, and Whyte vs Povetkin within 30 days.

Context and value is everything...

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Damn how old was I when Vitali made Arreola cry?

**** promoters.

Leave a comment:

• Now is a good time to address being fans of promoters and companies is stupid

Teofimo vs Kambosos
    Ruiz vs Arreola
    Canelo vs Yildirim

It's like all these companies take a big **** on us and some of you still got Haymon and Hearn foam fingers. Only one not charging us for crap is Bob but he's so cheap it's basically his fault a bum like Kambosos is going to headline a PPV.
Working...
X