Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz-Chris Arreola Heavyweight Clash Set For April 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Champion
    replied
    Ruiz should be fighting Helenius who knocked out Kownacki after Kownacki beat Arreola.

Leave a comment:

• patron
    replied
    PBC and Showtime's deal is coming to an end this year, 2021. PBC and Fox have a deal until 2022. I dont see why FOX nor Showtime would want to renew these deals. Fox and Showtime have both put on lackluster cards and placed non-PPV cards on PPV. Now they placing two losers on PPV? Either they must think boxing fans are really idiots, or PBC and FOX are squeezing the last bit of dollars from their fans before terminating their broadcasting deal. Good luck to PBC.

Leave a comment:

• juggernaut666
    replied
    A side Andy Ruiz calls the shots don’t forget that !

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Cristobal has got one more great run in him.

First up Ruiz, then it's on to the heavyweight title, baby!

Leave a comment:

• El_Maldito_Rey
    replied
    I'd rather pay to not watch it.

PPV. LOL

Leave a comment:

• ramplamp
    replied
    If you buy this Pay-Per-View, you are an utter buffoon
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    I'm prone to buying every PPV but this is stupid. I cant even imagine this headlining an event much less PPV

Leave a comment:

• MeanestNiceGuy
    replied
    Why charge people for this when they'll never know if either guy will show up in shape? To Arreola's credit, he owns up to his fatness and at the very least, he shows up and lets his hands go.

Andy, on the other end...not so much. He was flying so high on the hog in Saudi Arabia that he'd already cashed the check and showed up to do virtually nothing against AJ. That's who worries me the most between the two of them.

Arreola at least beats himself up and swears to eat and train better next time. Andy just sports that stupid smirk and let's you know he doesn't care if you wasted your time and money while he stunk up the joint.

Leave a comment:

• Southpawology
    replied
    Two Mexi Fat Boiiz throwing down, will be a fun night

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Ruiz should fight Ortiz after this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X