Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis to Announce Summer Fight In The Upcoming Days, Possibly Ryan Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

How did you figure that? I don't see anything he's doing to indicate he's afraid of any of these guys. Did he reject any offers? He can't fight any Top Rank fighter. Only inhouse PBC fighters, like Top Rank.

If true, I'd love to see the Barrios fight instead of Fortuna or anyone else at this level. I rate Fortuna C+ at this point, a little better than absolute bums like Campbell and Linares. Fortuna is a waste of time for Davis. If he fights Barrios next, it tells me he's on his way to fight only one guy and one guy only at 140: Josh Taylor. It's not for some other random reason.
    We both agree Fortuna would be a trash fight for Tank. Rayn is calling tank out really hard. Tank should be jumping on that especially right after seeing Cambell floor Ryan. This honestly would be one of the most high profile fights of the year. If Tank can't fight top rank then he should at least fight Rollie. I just think it's gonna be a bad look for him if he keeps fighting Gamboas. I think I saw soming about his next fight possibly being someone who is a champ. If he means a full champ then he's probably fighting another featherweight, which GRJ wouldn't be bad but I think at this point a lot of people want to see him bust a move at lightweight.

Comment

Definitely not fighting Ryan Garcia. A lot needs to happen before that fight can happen. Too much politics, and once that politics involves PBC then its 10 times more difficult to make a fight with them.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        If he fights Barrios next, it tells me he's on his way to fight only one guy and one guy only at 140: Josh Taylor. It's not for some other random reason.
        But you just said he can't fight any Top Rank fighters. Why even bring up Josh Taylor?

Comment

PBC guys have to step it , no one wants that fight and no one wants a Arreola PPV . To many good fights it’s why they aren’t liked .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

But you just said he can't fight any Top Rank fighters. Why even bring up Josh Taylor?
            Lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

See, I disagree. Barrios isn't great but we don't even know what type of pop Tank will have at 135 against the top dogs, let alone at 140. Barrios will be a WW soon enough and Tank is not a big guy at all.
              I just think it’s a case of levels. Tank would make easy work of Barrios IMO. I think he’s that much better that the size factor would prove irrelevant. I’d rather see him face Fortuna or one of the other 135 lb contenders.

Comment

would love to see davis knock out garcia, but we know they won't fight

Comment

If he fights Barrios. Barrios can win the fight easily by just using a jab, I don’t think that’s a big fight at all and of course I figure it’s a PPV.......boxing sucks man

Comment

Garcia consistently says he wants it and it is better to get him now than later. He is very flawed and is going to improve and get bigger in size. Big fight for both guys and the fight can be billed as two young punchers with technic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I thought Josh Taylor wasn't exclusive to Top Rank. Floyd might know how to make that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X