Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis to Announce Summer Fight In The Upcoming Days, Possibly Ryan Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Lupe? Yeah, he's definitely legit.

If you recall, when Ryan Garcia said he spoke to Haymon before the Campbell fight, it was through Lupe.

Lupe also is the advisor to Jessie Vargas and I'm sure other fighters.
    Well fook. I hope this is legit news then. I'd LOVE to see Tank vs Ryan next. I'd LOVE to see any of these notable guys at 126 to 135 fight. Hell while a lot of this forum was sh^tting on Tank vs LSC I was hyped for that fight despite feeling like Tank was a near lock to win.

Comment

Barrios?

That's boxing for you. Random ass fights that no one asked for.

But the fights we actually want? That's the last thing in the world the promoters will ever give us.

Comment

I hope so. I'm getting so exhausted of these back and forth Twitter tirades and nobody actually faces each other.

Some of the best fights we've had in the past year involved no twitter trash and turned out to be awesome (Baranchyk vs Zepda, Valdez vs Berchelt). It goes to show the difference of guys with big mouths and those that just stay consistent and stay off social media as often as possible. I feel like social media and boxing do not mix. You got one of the toughest, manliest, hardcore spots and then you take it down to a high school level, he said she said, name calling for all to see. It's so lame.

Though I guess that is just this generation and the future. People getting soft these days. Hella soft.

Comment

If he isn't fighting Ryan, Haney, Teo, or Loma can we finally agree he's a coward?

Comment

An announcement to an upcoming announcement. These guys just effing fight already.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
              If he isn't fighting Ryan, Haney, Teo, or Loma can we finally agree he's a coward?
              How did you figure that? I don't see anything he's doing to indicate he's afraid of any of these guys. Did he reject any offers? He can't fight any Top Rank fighter. Only inhouse PBC fighters, like Top Rank.

If true, I'd love to see the Barrios fight instead of Fortuna or anyone else at this level. I rate Fortuna C+ at this point, a little better than absolute bums like Campbell and Linares. Fortuna is a waste of time for Davis. If he fights Barrios next, it tells me he's on his way to fight only one guy and one guy only at 140: Josh Taylor. It's not for some other random reason.

Comment

Its Barrios or Rollie.

Comment

Mario barrios another mexican in san antonio.

Comment

Barrios is 26-0 and exciting to watch. He's a live young dog and a big boy at 140. It'll be a shootout from round 1. I'd rather this fight than any other at 130 or 135. Not too interested in a Russell fight, unless absolutely nothing else is available. Davis-Nakatani/Loma would be my second preference (Floyd/Arum).
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-01-2021, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Its Barrios or Rollie.
                      Barrios is very aggressive and exciting to watch. I'm so far impressed with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X