Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis to Announce Summer Fight In The Upcoming Days, Possibly Ryan Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis to Announce Summer Fight In The Upcoming Days, Possibly Ryan Garcia?

Gervonta also tweeted a few days ago that his next fight will be announced soon.

Then apparently Lupe Valencia went on some YouTube channel and said a fight with Gervonta Davis is close.

Could this be his next fight? Or would this fight likely take place in late 2021 and Davis would fight someone like Fortuna in the meantime?

Probably gonna be Fortuna I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Probably gonna be Fortuna I reckon.
      I'm fine with that. To me he needs to fight one of the following next:

Ryan Garcia
      GRJ
      Chris Colbert
      Devin Haney
      Javier Fortuna
      Vasyl Lomachenko

I left Lopez/Valdez off due to them having a fight lined up or having just fought.

I mean there were rumors of him fighting Barrios at 140. That seems a bit insane to me but hey who knows.

Comment

Did he not just say he broke his ****ing hand and was out for the year? What happened to that?

Comment

So is Garcia no longer with DAZN? Or Davis no longer with Fox/Sho? Or are they going to do a crossover fight where it will be broadcasted by both?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Did he not just say he broke his ****ing hand and was out for the year? What happened to that?
            He posted an x-ray and it showed no breaks. At first he thought it may have been broken. Now he looks to be set to return in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

He posted an x-ray and it showed no breaks. At first he thought it may have been broken. Now he looks to be set to return in the summer.
              Dr. Davis was wrong? shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                So is Garcia no longer with DAZN? Or Davis no longer with Fox/Sho? Or are they going to do a crossover fight where it will be broadcasted by both?
                Garcia is still with DAZN and Davis is with SHO.

Let's see how the fight is distributed if it happens.

Comment

We shall see who he picks, Mario Barrios at 140 that would be taking a serious risk which is what people want and people complaining that he fights smaller guys so I would give him all the credit in the world if he jumps up to 140 for Barrios but I have my doubts. Probably some Interim Champ or other WBA Champion at 130-135 maybe Roger Gutierrez, Rolando Romero, Mark Urbanov one of those guys. Maybe not even a Boxer? Who knows I guess we will have to wait and see
                  Last edited by sicko; 03-01-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Who the fook is Lupe Valencia?

I highly doubt its Ryan Garcia.

I feel like its Barrios. Thats the perfect fight from Tank's POV & for what his casual fans care about without virtually any of us hardcore fans giving a fook about it. Makes him a 3 weight champ with a very Broner-like resume to win those titles. I'll give him credit for the Pedraza win, but if he were to win titles 2 & 3 via Yuri & Mario its not impressive at all & its kinda like a grown man being hyped he won a archery contest for 12 year old & under children.

Comment

Working...
                    X