Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko to Haney: "Waiting for you cowards to decide on a real fight, not a Twitter fight!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Inspired View Post
    context:
    devin haney doesn't like that loma ducked him, didn't give him the opporunity etc by going for the franchise and thus harming haney's reputation when he was 'awarded' the wbc email belt.

    so of course i can understand haney not wanting to fight loma now. it's more a point of principle.
    haney and his promoter have openly been chasing ryan garcia and lopez, the guy who beat the guy..so how can you assume haney is scared of loma?
    Agree with Inspired. Haney is just giving Loma the same treatment Loma gave him

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Haney fans would rather he fight a complete no name than fight Lomachenko
      I disagree. Loma already refused to defend against Haney. Now that he lost Haney is doing the same thing to him. I really don't see how anyone can get mad at Haney for this.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

        I disagree. Loma already refused to defend against Haney. Now that he lost Haney is doing the same thing to him. I really don't see how anyone can get mad at Haney for this.
        Because Haney keeps running his mouth over how he’s the real champ and he isn’t going to fight any of them. Has nothing to do with just Loma.

        Not to mention loma “refused” so he could fight Lopez. Haney “refused” because Loma lost which according to him means nobody has to fight him.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Haney fans would rather he fight a complete no name than fight Lomachenko
          He should fight Linares or Fortuna. Lomachenko never should have taken the franchise title.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

            Because Haney keeps running his mouth over how he’s the real champ and he isn’t going to fight any of them. Has nothing to do with just Loma.

            Not to mention loma “refused” so he could fight Lopez. Haney “refused” because Loma lost which according to him means nobody has to fight him.
            He didn't refuse so he could fight Lopez as much as he refused so a loss wouldn't derail the planned Lopez fight. If Haney was a Yildirim level opponent Loma would've defended against him like he had done with Campbell.

            I don't see why anyone would be upset with Haney for talking the way he does. Loma made the choice to give him the belt rather than defend it against him. Teo is clearly going to fight kambosas rather than Haney.

            It's like the only way Haney can prove himself is if he takes an unfair deal to get one of the big earners-Teo, Garcia, Tank -into the ring. Is Haney really the boxer we should all be mad at?

            Comment


            • #26
              Wake me when these clown fight each other. Loma will beat all these clowns, especially diva lopez.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

                He didn't refuse so he could fight Lopez as much as he refused so a loss wouldn't derail the planned Lopez fight. If Haney was a Yildirim level opponent Loma would've defended against him like he had done with Campbell.

                I don't see why anyone would be upset with Haney for talking the way he does. Loma made the choice to give him the belt rather than defend it against him. Teo is clearly going to fight kambosas rather than Haney.

                It's like the only way Haney can prove himself is if he takes an unfair deal to get one of the big earners-Teo, Garcia, Tank -into the ring. Is Haney really the boxer we should all be mad at?
                Loma fought Campbell FOR the WBC belt. It wasn’t a defense.

                and again, it’s not just Loma. Haney isn’t fighting any of them. All four of them are talking like they’re king of the sport when only one of them has a good win.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  I am 100% sure that Loma would win against all of them, including a rematch with Teofimo (I can run away from the rematch faster than a jet) Lopez.
                  That’s an awful lot of confidence in someone who’s lost 15% of his fights. Loma is good but he’s clearly nowhere near unbeatable.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

                    Loma fought Campbell FOR the WBC belt. It wasn’t a defense.

                    and again, it’s not just Loma. Haney isn’t fighting any of them. All four of them are talking like they’re king of the sport when only one of them has a good win.
                    Sounds like the only one Haney wasn't willing to fight any more is Loma. Teo got the Loma fight because they're both part of the Top Rank stable. Ryan Garcia is Haney's mandatory but is holding out for fights that aren't happening.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Haney fans would rather he fight a complete no name than fight Lomachenko
                      Lmao I’m a Haney fan but ain’t that the truth

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP