Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko to Haney: "Waiting for you cowards to decide on a real fight, not a Twitter fight!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko to Haney: "Waiting for you cowards to decide on a real fight, not a Twitter fight!"

Attached Files
    Last edited by F!x; 03-01-2021, 01:26 AM.

Haney told Kellerman that no one needs to fight Loma because he lost. I think Loma losing a close decision is hardly enough to eliminate him for title contention, especially because Haney will end up fighting someone who is lower ranked than Loma. Loma came back from his loss to Salido, so Loma deserves to continue fighting these top guys at 135.

Haney would fight Gamboa coming off a stoppage loss, but he won't fight Loma coming off a decision loss.

Comment

Haney is all "cap" and don't want that work. If he loses his paper email elevated title it will destroy him, especially if a white boy took it.
      Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-01-2021, 04:22 AM.

Comment

"YOU cowards" ???..... what does he mean by YOU cowards?

- Some democrat probably

Comment

Haney should be all over this. The only one to beat Loma is Lopez. So if Haney beat Loma than Lopez can’t duck him anymore. That’s what I would be thinking if I was Haney.

Comment

Guarantee Haney won’t fight Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
              Haney should be all over this. The only one to beat Loma is Lopez. So if Haney beat Loma than Lopez can’t duck him anymore. That’s what I would be thinking if I was Haney.
              The bold: Let's not forget our boy Orlando Salido.

Haney talking down to Loma is a joke. Haney isn't confident. This fight would be a torture to watch. I don't even wanna imagine its sleep inducing potential.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

The bold: Let's not forget our boy Orlando Salido.

Haney talking down to Loma is a joke. Haney isn't confident. This fight would be a torture to watch. I don't even wanna imagine its sleep inducing potential.
                I mean at 135

Comment

haney doesnt want to fight loma cause loma lost....haney just fought gamboa. lol

Comment

Just remind me, wasn't in Loma who petitioned for the "franchise title" so he didn't have to fight his mandatory Haney?

Even then, while it is understandable that Haney now wants to "turn the tables" and make Loma wait, it would be better for his career if he took the Loma fight. Would allow comparisons to be made between Haney and Lopez against a common opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X