• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God I’m getting a concert in between ring walks

I really needed that.

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    I really needed that.
    LMAO we got Gloria Estefans bastard illegitimate daughter and a poor mans J Balvin. They must have got paid in free Miami Dolphins bobble heads.
    YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

I guess i'm just outta touch but that whole stage show left me thinking it could be a comedy sketch from SNL making fun of the music industry.

Bad autotune singing, bad choreography, and ................. bicycle tricks?!!

Comment

Yildirim had the best seat in the house LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

LMAO we got Gloria Estefans bastard illegitimate daughter and a poor mans J Balvin. They must have got paid in free Miami Dolphins bobble heads.
          If it is Emily Stefan I very good friends with the guitar player, actually a cousin. And I have never seen her, I am rock oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

If it is Emily Stefan I very good friends with the guitar player, actually a cousin. And I have never seen her, I am rock oriented.
            my bad I didnt mean to talk ish about your friend. is she Gloria's kid or something? Relative? She actually kind of had her face. I'm assuming they are wealthy and connected. Gloria's been a huge star in Miami since like the early 80s!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

my bad I didnt mean to talk ish about your friend. is she Gloria's kid or something? Relative? She actually kind of had her face. I'm assuming they are wealthy and connected. Gloria's been a huge star in Miami since like the early 80s!
              Don't worry, I don't care for that band. As I said , I am rock oriented, never say bad things about Zeppelin or AIC, lol.

Comment

Lmao this thread is hilarious. Is that what happened? Was it that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  Lmao this thread is hilarious. Is that what happened? Was it that bad?
                  Yes. And the dude doing the bicycle tricks actually fell off in the middle of the dancers. It was great. And the fireworks were amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Yes. And the dude doing the bicycle tricks actually fell off in the middle of the dancers. It was great. And the fireworks were amazing.
                    Now i know your lying lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X