Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos To Be Staged In May On Triller PPV - "We Think We're Great For Boxing," Kavanaugh Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos To Be Staged In May On Triller PPV - "We Think We're Great For Boxing," Kavanaugh Says

Triller owner Ryan Kavanaugh made his boxing presence known in a big way Thursday when he won the IBF's purse bid for the fight featuring Teofimo Lopez Jr. and George Kambosos Jr. The longtime Hollywood producer-turned-boxing promoter paid a premium amount of $6,018,000 to stage the show, more than doubling the combined sum submitted by Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn ($3,506,000) and Top Rank boss and Lopez promoter Arum ($2,315,000).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Depends on if Kambosos shows up.

Comment

The new look is slick but navigation sucks.

Blah Blah Blah is all I hear when I read yet another promoter comes in and says they want the best for boxing and they're not here to tread on anyone's toes...

Why bid double the next lowest bid unless there was a verbal agreement beforehand with Arum and Hearn to pay them step aside money?

If I was Lopez, and I heard Arum talking me down I wouldn't be happy, nor would I be impressed that he picked up just shy of a million dollars to farm me out to another promoter.

If Kambosos Jnr turns up in condition, it ought to be a pretty good fight.

Comment

As a Boxing Fan...Please Triller Continue to invest in Boxing, same with Fanmio and whoever the hell else wants to jump into the boxing business and pay these fighters handsomely to fight on their APP as a Marketing Ploy for their APP

Let them worry about how they will Recoup their own damn Money who cares

Comment

It’s not a PPV level fight. Sorry lads, I’ll be sitting this one out

Comment

This aint a PPV worthy fight. And I'm glad for Teo to get paid but Triller tho?? I dont want this to be on a youtuber card. I do hope Teo realizes he should be a free agent and buy out his contract. The only way this works for Triller as a ppv is if they stack the card. Go out and win more purse bids and stack the card in order to get fans to buy the PPV because Lopez-Kambosos aint it

Comment

I could save him a MILLIION $. I knew no one will come even CLOSE to a 5mil mark for this fight. Not Arum, not even Hearn.

Comment

Working...
              X