Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pullcounter
    replied
    Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
    Cotto will land the mega fight and Floyd will have to watch!
    yep, this is a win for cotto. hopefully floyd will fight the winner of cotto/pac after jmm or fight mosley.

Leave a comment:

• sandyvahra
    replied
    I think a win over a 28 yr old cotto does at the very least the same as a win over a 38 year old mosley legacy wise. He beats either and he's a minumum top 20 atg. You can make a logical argument for either fighter being the choice, personall i like the cotto matchup just based on styles. there's gonna be some fireworks.

Leave a comment:

• Jaggernaut
    replied
    I assume uncle Roger explained to Richie rich how serious is pretty boys injury, and i assume Floyd senior gave confirmation on all things of what really happen while reading he's newly created poem.
    Last edited by Jaggernaut; 06-15-2009, 06:18 PM. Reason: hahahahahaha.....stop...stop it......hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• yingyang
    replied
    gayweather jr is just faking an injury... the tickets is not even sold out.
    they having problem selling out. how can he get a guaranteed
    15 million dollars if they cant even have the tickets sold out for the fight.

what a ****ing fraud.

Leave a comment:

• trainhard_187
    replied
    Originally posted by glorious View Post
    Pampered? stop hating. That man deserves all the credit. Not only is he acceting these tough fights, hes winning. Fought a tough guy like clottey for 9 rounds with a big gash over his eyebrow and still pulled it off. Cotto is a warrior . Guts and glory.
    Anyone who thinks Cotto is an easy task is clueless. Cotto is a warrior, number #2 on my list even with the questionable Margarito loss. I hope they make this fight at 147.

Leave a comment:

• thebowtod
    replied
    Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    And it really look like Arum is totally abandoning Clottey and throwing him under the bus. If Arum wants to save any credibility he's got left, which isn't much, then he needs to try to get Clottey a fight with Mosley if he is gonna match Pacquiao up with Cotto. He also needs to start doing something for Humberto Soto and Nonito Donaire. These other guys aren't going to be in his stable forever. The only good thing that Arum had done here in the past was contribute a lot of money to the cause of Genaro Hernandez with his cancer situation. That is the only thing that I have given him credit for here lately. When it comes to favoritism toward certain fighters and their careers though, he's a f#cking snake.
    its really rare for a rematch to happen when the champion beats the challenger.

Leave a comment:

• Iceta
    replied
    And it really look like Arum is totally abandoning Clottey and throwing him under the bus. If Arum wants to save any credibility he's got left, which isn't much, then he needs to try to get Clottey a fight with Mosley if he is gonna match Pacquiao up with Cotto. He also needs to start doing something for Humberto Soto and Nonito Donaire. These other guys aren't going to be in his stable forever. The only good thing that Arum had done here in the past was contribute a lot of money to the cause of Genaro Hernandez with his cancer situation. That is the only thing that I have given him credit for here lately. When it comes to favoritism toward certain fighters and their careers though, he's a f#cking snake.

Leave a comment:

• thebowtod
    replied
    if pacman beats cotto.. man... I'll put him in top 10 list of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Iceta
    replied
    Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
    I had it the same as tom miller 114-113. Clottey fought a ridiculously bad strategical fight. Too much defense not enough offense. He had cotto hurt plenty of times but failed to finish. Then he goes into a fetal position in the corner & lets cotto unload on him making him steal rounds. Im no boricua, clottey lost that fight because of clottey not because of cotto.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. I scored the fight for Clottey though. And even though what you are saying is true, even if Clottey would have been busier and put more hurt on Cotto he still would have lost the fight with the way the judges scored it.

Leave a comment:

• glorious
    replied
    Pampered? stop hating. That man deserves all the credit. Not only is he acceting these tough fights, hes winning. Fought a tough guy like clottey for 9 rounds with a big gash over his eyebrow and still pulled it off. Cotto is a warrior . Guts and glory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X