No announcement yet.

Holyfield/Valuev - The Robbery Hits Keep on Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield/Valuev - The Robbery Hits Keep on Coming

Evander Holyfield is the epitome of what is right and wrong is the sport of boxing. Recently he has been more of what's wrong than what's right. His current attempt to wrestle a paper title away current WBA champion Nikolai Valuev was a farce to begin with. uslan Chagaev is the real title holder, but even so, there is still no overall champion at this weight class. [details]

that robbery was completely wrong, just wrong

evander deserves better than that from the sport he has given his whole damn life too

he wont have anything left when he retires, his money maybe but most of that will go to his child support payments and saving his house, and he will probably develop punch drunk syndrome soon... and he entertained us for like 20 years in fights with guys like qawi, bowe, tyson and lewis

and boxing officials repay him by denying him the chance to make history

disgusting

Comment

The solution is simple:

Valuev vs. Wladimir in the spring, which would result in a KO win for Wlad and then the Russian Giant would retire.

Why shouldn't the top 10 heavyweights fight each other? But Valuev's promoter will never let him fight a Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
        The solution is simple:

Valuev vs. Wladimir in the spring, which would result in a KO win for Wlad and then the Russian Giant would retire.

Why shouldn't the top 10 heavyweights fight each other? But Valuev's promoter will never let him fight a Klitschko.
        that would be nice, but yeah valuev is a bit soft, he wont fight someone with enough power to lay him out, he wants to keep fighting guys a decade older and a foot shorter like evander....and he still gets embarassed lol

terrible boxer, if i wanted to show someone how NOT to box, i would put on a fight of valuevs

Comment

valuev sucks. seriously the guys is a disgrace. couldn't even knock out a 46 year old man. he can't even kill a fly. that's how slow this giant alien is.

Comment

Valuev is getting old. Look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osf3fMXJRm8

He sure looked different back then.

Comment

The Real Deal looked great bouncing around like he was rabbit. He got screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                Valuev is getting old. Look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osf3fMXJRm8

He sure looked different back then.
                LMAO

let me find out valuev is a ******

he was prolly a huge fan of lewis..bowe..briggs.holy..foreman etc

but seriously it doesnt even look like the same man..and the man boobs wtf?

never mind i was lookin at the wrong guy lol

Comment

Looks like the pants are staying up for now.

Comment

Troy Ondrizek, you put words to every thought I've had about this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X