No announcement yet.

Paul Williams: "I Want Cotto, Margarito or De La Hoya"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams: "I Want Cotto, Margarito or De La Hoya"

Paul "The Punisher" Williams is back in the welterweight mix in a big way. After being upset by Carlos Quintana in February, he won the rematch in explosive fashion by knocking Quintana out in the first-round of their rematch last Saturday at the Mohegan Sun. Williams reclaimed his WBO welterweight title and now targets all of the big names in the welterweight division. [details]

He should fight Oscar and then take on the Cotto/Margarito winner

Comment

Could you imagine Floyd having this mindset? **** it ill take paull all day...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        He should fight Oscar and then take on the Cotto/Margarito winner
        Oscar isnt too far off floyd, he wants to go out on the biggest fights possible... thats why he wants floyd, ricky, pacman has been brought up, and cotto... he wants a huge fight... i love paul williams, but the fight just wouldnt be as big if it was the other few...

Comment

cotto will dig into that ass son. but he will get what he wants cause miguel ducks NO ONE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRp4p757 View Post
            cotto will dig into that ass son. but he will get what he wants cause miguel ducks NO ONE!!!!!!!
            I'd love to see that fight. I've got Cotto winning too.

Comment

I think he should fight cotto. Oscar will fight pacman, if paul wins an Oscar wins, he can fight oscar, and cotto can fight pacman

Comment

didn't even get to watch this fight

Comment

Originally posted by no1p4p View Post
                  I think he should fight cotto. Oscar will fight pacman, if paul wins an Oscar wins, he can fight oscar, and cotto can fight pacman
                  Whoa Pacman & dela hoya fighting and Cotto and pacman???? I know there were neogations between Manny and Dela hoya but I think that fight is unrealstic do to weight. Oscar fought forbes at 150 and was gonna possibly fight Floyd at catchweight of 150.

Cotto is even too big for pacman and KILLS him. If Cotto gets past Margarito he'll laugh at a fight with Pacqauio.

I'll love to see Williams vs Dela hoya though!

Comment

Paul kills Cotto by TKO. You're an idiot if you don't see that.

Comment

Working...
                    X