No announcement yet.

John Ruiz: "Valuev, I'll Take Chagaev's Place"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Ruiz: "Valuev, I'll Take Chagaev's Place"

LAS VEGAS – Former two-time WBA heavyweight champion John “The Quietman” Ruiz has announced that he’s prepared to replace WBA heavyweight champion Ruslan Chagaev to fight another former WBA title-holder, Nikolay Valuev, for the WBA belt.
    [details]

This is what should happen.

Comment

If that's the case I'm not watching the fight...
      Their fight did like 140 clinches.

Comment

They should fight for the interim belt and depending on Chagaev's health; he'll fight the winner...

Comment

Not that I want to see this fight but it would be nice to see Ruiz get a second crack at this guy in AMERICA cause of what happened the last time..

Comment

To be serious I don't really want to see this fight. It's probably warranted in the interim though.

Comment

Agree that this should be mandated for the interim belt & Chagaev fighting the winner.

Probably not going to be much to watch, but they are both legitimate top heavy's ranked 2 & 3, so this as about as legitimate as you can get.

Very dissapointed in Chagaev - he really looked like becoming something special on the way up, but it has been one disappointment after another since he won the title.

Comment

well ruiz does deserves a shot his fight with valuev was pretty close no matter how ugly it was

Comment

ruiz, valuev, and chageav have hijacked this crappy wba belt and are holding it hostage "watch us or die" I REFUSE

Comment

what

If John Ruiz gets another shot at the WBA belt then i deserve one. This guy is the least entertaing fighter I have ever seen in my life. The only fights of his i enjoyed was David Tua knocking him out in twenty seconds and James Toney beating his ass over twelve rounds.If I ran any sanctioning body the last guy I would want holding my belt in the air is John Ruiz the greco roman boxer. He holds more then he fights don't make the fight please god.

Comment

Working...
                    X