No announcement yet.

Barrera: "I Want Pacquiao or I May Retire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera: "I Want Pacquiao or I May Retire"

During a recent interview filmed by BoxingScene's Ernest Gabion, former three division champion Marco Antonio Barrera said that if he doesn't get a fight with Manny Pacquiao, he will contemplate retirement.
    [details]

What can we say about Barrera?...

He could get this fight, lose to Manny and still keep his rep.

Not bad.. Not bad at all.

It's all upside for him here.

He did a nice job of opening the back door as well.

Smart guy..

Comment

I think manny will beat barrera again this time, but barrera will go out with his head held high, and also making a lot of money in the process.

Comment

barrera has been the guy that has come back stronger each time, only thing is, how many times can he do it?

i know that he has tricks up his sleeves and that he is still highly skilled,etc. but i have a hard time seeing barrera keeping pacquiao off him. i think manny has too much fire power and pressure for barrera. but you never know with barrera he can definitely rise to the occasion when you least expect it.

Comment

all his he wants is FAT MONEY for retirement...

Comment

This fight would be a Little TOO late coming.. It should have Happened a few years ago..

NOW I cant see anything happening except an even Worse beating for MAB..

Comment

at present, pacman is in his prime and for that reason or whatsoever... there is none so far w know can stand his quickness and power... maybe two to three years from now there might be someone outhere who can withstand or outbox pacman but he has to be very good...be smarter and and the common denominator must be .... he must be younger than PACMAN. No one can ever put manny on the floor too date and that`s a fact BARRERA. There is no time for redemption... you`re era has past. Move on and retire but don`t worry... we respect you for being one of the best featherwieght puncher of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by johncliff View Post
                at present, pacman is in his prime and for that reason or whatsoever... there is none so far w know can stand his quickness and power... maybe two to three years from now there might be someone outhere who can withstand or outbox pacman but he has to be very good...be smarter and and the common denominator must be .... he must be younger than PACMAN. No one can ever put manny on the floor too date and that`s a fact BARRERA. There is no time for redemption... you`re era has past. Move on and retire but don`t worry... we respect you for being one of the best featherwieght puncher of all times.
                UMMM I am pretty sure PAC GOT KO'd witha JAB once..

Comment

Oscar, Bob...

let this fight happen....

Comment

He should have looked for this fight a long time ago IMO!!! But like Morales before this fight cant hurt his rep at all he will be a legend without doubt!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X