Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Did you purposely leave out the fight which led to all this, Floyd d Manny by UD 9-3?

    Floyd got these high paying exhibitions because he proved himself the best of the era with his win over the #2 p4p boxer in the world.

    You should point that out.
    But in slow motion ???

    PAC doesn't get KTFOut

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      But in slow motion ???

      PAC doesn't get KTFOut
      Lmfao.......

      Comment


      • Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
        You look like you copy and pasted every word of this. At least link your source. Anyone who knows basic science knows that Manny Pacquiao couldn't have been raising his shoulder and throwing punches if he actually tore his rotator cuff. BTW- Mayweather also came into this fight with injured hands, and 2 years of age.

        Read the "media score cards", every normal person had Mayweather winning: https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/F...Manny_Pacquiao

        Its funny, since Pacquiao fans want to portray their hero as some "humble king" and mayweather as an "arrogant flexer" when it is the exact opposite.

        Mayweather after beating Pacquiao: "He's [Pacquiao] a hell of a fighter. I take my hat off to Manny Pacquiao. Now I see why he's one of the guys at the pinnacle."

        Pacquiao after getting dominated: "I thought I won the fight. He [Mayweather] didn't do nothing."

        Here is how normal boxing fans scored the fight:https://boxrec.com/en/scoring/1957156

        Sorry for not including the links. See below

        https://gulfnews.com/sport/manny-pac...jury-1.1592339

        https://www.philstar.com/sports/2015...ulous-recovery

        https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-sen...houlder--94099


        I provided the proof including his doctors!!!

        You are incorrect about what you said about rotator cuff injuries. Not every injury is the same. Kobe had the same injury but was able to still play basketball at a professional level ... and he didn't play just 1 game. He played numerous games.

        There are 2 major factors to consider. Pain and weakness. Some may experience more pain but it may not be as damaging of an injury while some may have a more damaging injury but it being less painful. Same with weakness of the arm/shoulder. Like I said, not every injury is the same!

        Kobe had the same doctor as Manny. Their doctor provided a statement that they had a severe enough injury that it warranted surgery. Manny had a full torn rotator cuff injury. That is what his doctor said in LA, USA. When he had his MRI done many months later in the Philippines they said it was NOT fully healed yet. So you have at least 2 doctors and MRIs to prove all of that!



        I just want you to go back and verify round #3. If you want to go over this round together, I have no problem with that. I used to have several gifs to show my proofs. Once you start searching for Floyd's activity in that round you will see that there isn't much. Again, the NEVADA judges scored it to Floyd but I STRONLGY disagree!


        Like I said, it is in part, perception. Close rounds went all to Floyd. Manny had to win a round much more convincingly.


        .
        Last edited by ADP02; 01-19-2021, 02:32 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Did you purposely leave out the fight which led to all this, Floyd d Manny by UD 9-3?

          Floyd got these high paying exhibitions because he proved himself the best of the era with his win over the #2 p4p boxer in the world.

          You should point that out.
          I did say "His most recent official/exhibition fights?"


          Floyd got it because of good marketing NOT because of what he did in his fights. He was marketed as the bad guy. People wanted to see him lose. Floyd carefully selected his opponents.

          Imagine, Floyd had the opportunity to fight Manny at their prime in 2010 but didn't THEN we find out that he used an illegal IV!!!



          .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Sorry for not including the links. See below

            https://gulfnews.com/sport/manny-pac...jury-1.1592339

            https://www.philstar.com/sports/2015...ulous-recovery

            https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-sen...houlder--94099


            I provided the proof including his doctors!!!

            You are incorrect about what you said about rotator cuff injuries. Not every injury is the same. Kobe had the same injury but was able to still play basketball at a professional level ... and he didn't play just 1 game. He played numerous games.

            There are 2 major factors to consider. Pain and weakness. Some may experience more pain but it may not be as damaging of an injury while some may have a more damaging injury but it being less painful. Same with weakness of the arm/shoulder. Like I said, not every injury is the same!

            Kobe had the same doctor as Manny. Their doctor provided a statement that they had a severe enough injury that it warranted surgery. Manny had a full torn rotator cuff injury. That is what his doctor said in LA, USA. When he had his MRI done many months later in the Philippines they said it was NOT fully healed yet. So you have at least 2 doctors and MRIs to prove all of that!



            I just want you to go back and verify round #3. If you want to go over this round together, I have no problem with that. I used to have several gifs to show my proofs. Once you start searching for Floyd's activity in that round you will see that there isn't much. Again, the NEVADA judges scored it to Floyd but I STRONLGY disagree!


            Like I said, it is in part, perception. Close rounds went all to Floyd. Manny had to win a round much more convincingly.


            .
            Lol. I highly suggest you listen to Paul Malinaggis interview. Almost everyone agrees that Manny Pacquiao faked that shoulder injury. He did not mention right after, not before, but in the post fight press confrence. Do I deny he had shoulder pain? No, not at all. Me being a boxer, I can testify some times the shoulder hurts alot when throwing punches, but a torn rotator cuff? Mayweather also had injuries in training camp, and was known to have fragile hands. Mayweather won that fight, everyone knows it. Every nuetral boxing fan knows this. Mayweather landed twice as much punches as manny did and far more right hands.

            As showtime said "Manny Pacquiao is a 8 division world champion, and he'll go down as one of the sports greatest, but on this night, he was just ordinary". BTW- Mayweather actually had Manny hurt several times, and respectful of his power.

            Comment


            • Read this. His lies get exposed one after another. I know Pacquiao fans cant accept defeat, and that I am arguing with people who believe Manny Pacquiao slipped into the Marquez Knockout.
              https://www.ibtimes.com/boxing-manny...doctor-2973444

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                I did say "His most recent official/exhibition fights?"


                Floyd got it because of good marketing NOT because of what he did in his fights. He was marketed as the bad guy. People wanted to see him lose. Floyd carefully selected his opponents.

                Imagine, Floyd had the opportunity to fight Manny at their prime in 2010 but didn't THEN we find out that he used an illegal IV!!!



                .
                So you did purposely leave it out. That is dishonest.

                That you're still butt hurt over manny losing to Floyd is hilarious.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
                  Lol. I highly suggest you listen to Paul Malinaggis interview. Almost everyone agrees that Manny Pacquiao faked that shoulder injury. He did not mention right after, not before, but in the post fight press confrence. Do I deny he had shoulder pain? No, not at all. Me being a boxer, I can testify some times the shoulder hurts alot when throwing punches, but a torn rotator cuff? Mayweather also had injuries in training camp, and was known to have fragile hands. Mayweather won that fight, everyone knows it. Every nuetral boxing fan knows this. Mayweather landed twice as much punches as manny did and far more right hands.

                  As showtime said "Manny Pacquiao is a 8 division world champion, and he'll go down as one of the sports greatest, but on this night, he was just ordinary". BTW- Mayweather actually had Manny hurt several times, and respectful of his power.

                  So I come with proof including a doctor that is well known in the sports world and other information to back it up and you come back with Paul Malignaggi that has bias against Manny? I remember seeing once over here a thread subject that said "Besides Paulie who hates Manny as much".

                  Hopefully the next time you do not come back with what Teddy Atlas has to say about Manny!



                  Like I said, you want to have a look at round #3? Then let me know what you think.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
                    Read this. His lies get exposed one after another. I know Pacquiao fans cant accept defeat, and that I am arguing with people who believe Manny Pacquiao slipped into the Marquez Knockout.
                    https://www.ibtimes.com/boxing-manny...doctor-2973444





                    So now you come back with people who "hang/know" Paulie who try to call Manny out? Dude, just come back with Teddy Atlas!

                    I just saw a video with these guys with Paulie talking about when they went to Toronto and Montreal while they were eating pizza in NY. The other guy was a Sports Chiropractor and dietitian, Dr. Pietro Baio. Not the same as Manny's renowned doctor.

                    You said that you cannot lift your arm up with that injury. I proved you wrong and gave you a great example: KOBE. They both had the same doctor!!!



                    THE CULINARY FIGHTER - EXTENDED: Doctor says Manny Pacquiao's shoulder injury was all fake, talks Mayweather
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBj9ILbvkcg

                    THE CULINARY FIGHTER - NYC: Paulie Malignaggi & Frank Pinello -
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sye7wL044SY



                    Comments section:
                    1)
                    Boxing Now
                    Culinary Fighter I had a torn labrum and finished an entire college baseball season with it. It didn't change my mechanics and I looked "normal" while throwing but it was amazingly painful.. it's very possibly to fight with a torn labrum.. Look at Martellus Bennett right now! He is playing for the Patriots right now and he needs surgery. It's a pain tolerance thing and when you have to continue to throw a left hand, it must be excruciating



                    2)
                    Manny Pacquaio's surgeon who operated on his rotator cuff tear is one of the most well respected orthopedic surgeons in the US. Here is his credentials:



                    With expertise in sports medicine, Dr. ElAttrache serves as head team physician for the Los Angeles Rams. Over the course of his 34-year career, he has operated on numerous professional athletes, including quarterback Tom Brady of the New England Patriots, the Rams' 2019 Super Bowl contender.

                    Here are six things to know about the orthopedic surgeon:

                    1. Dr. ElAttrache is board chairman of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Foundation and program director of the Kerlan-Jobe sports medicine fellowship.

                    2. In addition to the Rams, Dr. ElAttrache serves as head team physician for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He is also an orthopedic consultant for the Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Kings and PGA Tour.

                    3. Dr. ElAttrache reconstructed Mr. Brady's left knee in 2008 after the quarterback suffered ligament tears in the opening game of the Patriots' season, according to the Los Angeles Times.

                    4. Following Mr. Brady's procedure, Dr. ElAttrache and the five-time Super Bowl winner remained friends and still stay in contact, according to the report.


                    5. President of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Dr. ElAttrache is also a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons and the NFL Physicians Society, among other professional organizations.


                    Compare to Dr. ElAttrache, the chiropractor above is basically a quack.
                    Last edited by ADP02; 01-19-2021, 06:57 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      So you did purposely leave it out. That is dishonest.

                      That you're still butt hurt over manny losing to Floyd is hilarious.
                      Sorry but I clearly indicated Floyd's list of most recent fights after Manny. That is NOT being dishonest. I clearly told you too!


                      I just touched Big Ds nerve. Sorry about that!

                      Cringe worthy that you prefer that others not post that list. Got it.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP