Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I thought that would be CLEAR ENOUGH for you!


    You keep on lying and misinterpreting EVERYTHING DUCKer!!!!


    I said that the 85+ PAGES of YOU DUCKing PROVED 1 THING!!!


    YOU, ADP02, are a HYPOCRITE and LIAR and a CHEATER and a WELCHER and A PVSSY! !!!





    QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.



    DUCKard!!!!!



    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


    LOOK at ADP GO !!!!!!



    QUACK!!!!!

    [/B][/SIZE]
    Last edited by travestyny; 08-18-2018, 10:33 PM.

    Comment


    • Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!


      Travestyny

      We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

      Let it go!!!!



      After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:





      Originated from the Travestyny
      Forget it. I'm done.


      Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

      NO MAS!!!!




      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

      via Gfycat

      Comment


      • SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

        HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!


        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

        BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????


        4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!




        4-0!!!!!!



        ADP STILL CRYING:

        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

        IT'S OVER.


        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

          HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!





          BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????


          4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!




          4-0!!!!!!


          I CALLED it 1.5 years ago

          AND

          After 85+ Pages YOU PROVED it by DUCKING


          THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE.



          IPSO, FATSO, YOU LOST BY DQ!!!!





          CALLED IT!!!


          YOU LOST YOUR BALLs!!!!




          DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

          via GIPHY

          Comment


          • 1. DUCKING!!!!

            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            NO!!!

            2. LYING!!!!

            Before:

            During the debate, claimed there was no agreement before the initial statements were made official.

            Originally posted by ADP02
            We both said stuff BEFORE the initial statement. Was there an agreement at that point? NOT REALLY.
            Now:

            Claims the scope of our debate came from before the initial statements were made official.
            Originally posted by ADP02
            Its simple. Can or does EPO testing go thru threshold type tests?
            CLAIMS THE SCOPE HE SPECIFICALLY STATED DURING THE DEBATE THAT WE AGREED UPON WAS....NOT THE SCOPE THAT WE AGREED UPON.

            Originally posted by ADP02
            SCOPE that YOU agreed on: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria?
            Fought me tooth and nail to say that "his point" was not the same as the scope I detailed below.

            Originally posted by travestyny
            Unless I'm mistaken, the topic is now whether WADA labs have a threshold criteria that must be met for an adverse analytical finding of EPO.

            Originally posted by adp02
            but the above should not be confused with my point. my point was about epo testing includes specific threshold criteria that must be passed in order to conclude a positive result.

            3. Cheating!!!!

            Before
            Originally posted by ADP02
            2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

            Now:
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            You made it be part of the SCOPE.
            4. Hypocrite

            CLAIMS I CAN'T DECLINE HIS BULLSHlT CHALLENGE BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS VAGUE, BUT WHEN SPOON MEDIATED A PROPOSAL THAT WASN'T VAGUE AND I ACCEPTED IT, HE SAID NO BECAUSE....

            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!
            5. Bet Welcher!!!!

            Judge Billeau
            Be a man and pay your debt because you are better than this.
            ShoulderRoll
            ADP02 still hasn't honored his bet. And it's been 2 years.

            DEATH OF A CERTIFIED SCUMBAG. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!! AND I RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!!



            4-0!!!!!!



            Cry for me, BlTCH!


            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

            IT'S OVER.


            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

              via GIPHY


              GOOD LUCK DISQUALIFYING ME when THE JUDGES HAVE ALL BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE PAST 1.5 YEARS TO PAY YOUR DEBT. I BET PAQUIAO WISHES HE COULD HAVE DISQUALIFIED MARQUEZ AFTER HE GOT HIS ASS KNOCKED OUT JUST LIKE YOU DID!!!!!


              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

              THAT DEBATE SERIOUSLY RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!! LMAOOOOOOO! THIS SHlT IS BOTH SAD AND HYSTERICAL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

              Comment


              • Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
                But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?
                Would you be willing to rematch Travestyny in the Thunderdome with regular posters as judges, though?

                Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                there is no point asking.

                Time to pay up, f@g!


                MY BlTCH ADP BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!!!

                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                Last edited by travestyny; 08-18-2018, 11:45 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  GOOD LUCK DISQUALIFYING ME when THE JUDGES HAVE ALL BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE PAST 1.5 YEARS TO PAY YOUR DEBT. I BET PAQUIAO WISHES HE COULD HAVE DISQUALIFIED MARQUEZ AFTER HE GOT HIS ASS KNOCKED OUT JUST LIKE YOU DID!!!!!


                  THAT DEBATE SERIOUSLY RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!! LMAOOOOOOO! THIS SHlT IS BOTH SAD AND HYSTERICAL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

                  Sorry DUCK BOY!

                  I PROVED that you really deserved to be DQ'd!!!










                  I CALLED it 1.5 years ago

                  AND

                  After 85+ Pages YOU PROVED it by DUCKING


                  THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE.



                  IPSO, FATSO, YOU LOST BY DQ!!!!





                  CALLED IT!!!


                  YOU LOST YOUR BALLs!!!!




                  DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

                  [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                  via GIPHY

                  Comment


                  • 1. DUCKING!!!!

                    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
                    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    NO!!!

                    2. LYING!!!!

                    Before:

                    During the debate, claimed there was no agreement before the initial statements were made official.

                    Originally posted by ADP02
                    We both said stuff BEFORE the initial statement. Was there an agreement at that point? NOT REALLY.
                    Now:

                    Claims the scope of our debate came from before the initial statements were made official.
                    Originally posted by ADP02
                    Its simple. Can or does EPO testing go thru threshold type tests?
                    CLAIMS THE SCOPE HE SPECIFICALLY STATED DURING THE DEBATE THAT WE AGREED UPON WAS....NOT THE SCOPE THAT WE AGREED UPON.

                    Originally posted by ADP02
                    SCOPE that YOU agreed on: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria?
                    Fought me tooth and nail to say that "his point" was not the same as the scope I detailed below.

                    Originally posted by travestyny
                    Unless I'm mistaken, the topic is now whether WADA labs have a threshold criteria that must be met for an adverse analytical finding of EPO.

                    Originally posted by adp02
                    but the above should not be confused with my point. my point was about epo testing includes specific threshold criteria that must be passed in order to conclude a positive result.

                    3. Cheating!!!!

                    Before
                    Originally posted by ADP02
                    2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

                    Now:
                    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    You made it be part of the SCOPE.
                    4. Hypocrite

                    CLAIMS I CAN'T DECLINE HIS BULLSHlT CHALLENGE BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS VAGUE, BUT WHEN SPOON MEDIATED A PROPOSAL THAT WASN'T VAGUE AND I ACCEPTED IT, HE SAID NO BECAUSE....

                    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!
                    5. Bet Welcher!!!!

                    Judge Billeau
                    Be a man and pay your debt because you are better than this.
                    ShoulderRoll
                    ADP02 still hasn't honored his bet. And it's been 2 years.

                    DEATH OF A CERTIFIED SCUMBAG. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!! AND I RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!!



                    4-0!!!!!!



                    Cry for me, BlTCH!


                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                    IT'S OVER.


                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                    Comment


                    • HAVING YOUR BEST FRIEND SPOON23 JOIN THE THREAD AND MEDIATING A PROPOSAL FOR A REMATCH BETWEEN ME AND YOU, AND ME ACCEPTING IT WHILE ADP DECLINED IS LIKE BUBOY BEING PUT IN CHARGE OF THE DETAILS FOR A MAY/PAC REMATCH, MAYWEATHER AGREEING TO THE FIRST OFFER, AND PACQUIAO TURNING IT DOWN!!!!!

                      THINK ABOUT THAT!


                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP