Queensbury Boxing League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamesv3
    replied
    Should be good , what weight was u at ? Do u know joe Daley he boxes at 71k ? Do u still box now

Leave a comment:

• Juof
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
    I think I'm going to see the same lad my mate joe Daley not sure if u no him he boxed for far Cotten in Northampton invited me to go watch his mate Nathan leeson I think was his name . Like I said there about as good as it gets for unlicensed/ white collar
    Yeah Nathan lessons the one John Daley owns the farcotten gym, I was supposed to fight nathan in the amateurs glad I didn't now hah.

Leave a comment:

• rampant
    replied
    Add Ross minter on Facebook and ask him , they do sparring sessions at a gym in Sussex to make matches even if u attend they will have a look and match u
    Thanks I'll do that.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesv3
    replied
    Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
    I know a dude fighting for a title on there he was a midland amateur champion so I'll be seeing how he does on Saturday
    I think I'm going to see the same lad my mate joe Daley not sure if u no him he boxed for far Cotten in Northampton invited me to go watch his mate Nathan leeson I think was his name . Like I said there about as good as it gets for unlicensed/ white collar

Leave a comment:

• Jamesv3
    replied
    Originally posted by rampant View Post
    So you dont need to be part of a boxing club? I wouldnt mind having a fight, never fought before but I reckon I could do 3x2 min rounds, how could I get involved?
    Add Ross minter on Facebook and ask him , they do sparring sessions at a gym in Sussex to make matches even if u attend they will have a look and match u

Leave a comment:

• Juof
    replied
    I know a dude fighting for a title on there he was a midland amateur champion so I'll be seeing how he does on Saturday

Leave a comment:

• rampant
    replied
    I got loads of mates that do this , it's unlicesenced show run by Ross minter son of Alan it's held 2 mins from where I live . It's ok but most of the fighters are **** but there are a few ex amatures on it that are ok and the odd ex pro but the shows are very proffesional and it is quite a big now it's on Eurosport . But quality wise a half decent 10 bout amatuer would win their title IMO . Are u going to watch ? Im going have a look before the Hatton fight starts
    So you dont need to be part of a boxing club? I wouldnt mind having a fight, never fought before but I reckon I could do 3x2 min rounds, how could I get involved?

Leave a comment:

• Jamesv3
    replied
    I got loads of mates that do this , it's unlicesenced show run by Ross minter son of Alan it's held 2 mins from where I live . It's ok but most of the fighters are **** but there are a few ex amatures on it that are ok and the odd ex pro but the shows are very proffesional and it is quite a big now it's on Eurosport . But quality wise a half decent 10 bout amatuer would win their title IMO . Are u going to watch ? Im going have a look before the Hatton fight starts

Leave a comment:

• Juof
    started a topic Queensbury Boxing League

Queensbury Boxing League

Well a guy I know is fighting in the upcoming event on the 24th nov on eurosport. What Is this exactly is it professional? Is it liscenced by the BBBoC?
    What's it about exactly?
Working...
X