Frank Bruno, an innocent party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rampant
    replied
    Leave Bruno out of this, c'mon the man is a gentle giant.

Leave a comment:

• Jam Jars
    replied
    If he was talking about a black mans pecker that would mean Bruno is gay not that he was touching under-age girls.

Leave a comment:

• Prince Mongo
    replied
    Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

This meeting between Frank Bruno and Peter Sutcliffe arranged by Savile who was trying to "FIX IT" for Frank to learn the missing killer instinct from a master exponent the Yorkshire Ripper. Regrettably it did not work. There is no way Frank is a nonce.

Leave a comment:

• boxinglifestyle
    replied
    I still don't get it

Leave a comment:

• D-MiZe
    replied
    Black & Decker = Pecker = *****

Leave a comment:

• weltercelt
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    Black and Decker is a tool company. The make saws and leaf blowers and whatnot.
    i thought so too until Bruno started squirming saying that his mums there and when that monster was about to drop his trousers Bruno said is it a 'white and decker' ?

Leave a comment:

• D-MiZe
    replied
    Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

There is nothing innocent about it. They were a necro gang-bang ring.
    It's just your friendly neighbourhood serial killer.

Leave a comment:

• T.Horton
    replied
    Originally posted by taansend View Post
    "If youíre unfamiliar with the innuendo there (I was too), it turns out ĎBlack & Deckerí is a euphemism for a willy. Presumably a black manís willy."

What a load of crap. Black & decker is just rhyming slang. Nothing to do with race or skin colour. A twat wrote this article & bigger twats believe it.
    Black and Decker is a tool company. The make saws and leaf blowers and whatnot.

Leave a comment:

• MoneyKing
    replied
    Frank Bruno has nothing to do with that crap

Leave a comment:

• taansend
    replied
    "If youíre unfamiliar with the innuendo there (I was too), it turns out ĎBlack & Deckerí is a euphemism for a willy. Presumably a black manís willy."

What a load of crap. Black & decker is just rhyming slang. Nothing to do with race or skin colour. A twat wrote this article & bigger twats believe it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X