Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Katsidis-Mitchell be part of the Khan-Malignaggi UK PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Katsidis-Mitchell be part of the Khan-Malignaggi UK PPV?

So it looks like the Mitchell fight is gonna be part of the Khan-Malignaggi UK PPV then which in a way is disappointing but then line-up is good enough for me to pay for.

Mitchell vs Katsidis
    Ortiz vs Campbell
    Khan vs Malignaggi

I would mention that we might get a decent UK undercard as well but I won't get my hopes up as it will prob just be the '08 olympians fighting no hopers as Warren seems determined to shove them down our throats when in reality we shouldn't have to endure that until they've fought about 15 bums and are ready to step up.

I will probably buy this, Its a good card with three solid fights. I think Khan will do a number on Paul and this will set up a fight with Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by 123tyson123 View Post
      I will probably buy this, Its a good card with three solid fights. I think Khan will do a number on Paul and this will set up a fight with Hatton.
      Yeah I agree, I can't see Khan losing to Paulie.

Comment

thats a good card.mitchell-katsidis is going to be a great fight so i dont mind paying

Comment

That would be a very good card if the showed those fight here n the UK. Wouldnt be surprised though, if they dropped the Campbell Vs Ortiz and showed the Olympics lads.

Comment

probley khans best pvp card so far tbh, gonna buy it

Comment

I thought Warren would want this on terrestrial TV to give Mitchell proper exposure.

Comment

i dont think mitchell vs katsidis will be on the ppv for khan vs paulie
                i think that will be a normal sky sports fight

Comment

It would make sense them both being on the same night.
                  But would Warren want to help Khan's sales by giving us a decent card here first??

Comment

I'll be buying that card if they have all those fights on plus the olympians.

Comment

Working...
                    X