Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian Boxing Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://twitter.com/EverythingBoxi2/...psIKgmygQ&s=19
    BigBobArum HisExcellency likes this.

    Comment


    • America has serious problems with their drinking water. Flint, Michigan and Kentucky where lead and rust was in over 90% of the water. Dr. Z BigBobArum

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
        WOW!! Hamzah Sheeraz is the mandatory for Janibek. Dr. Z will hate if Sheeraz becomes MW Champion. Z will be so pissed if MW Champ is of Indian heritage. Dr. Z BigBobArum
        Who is Janibek and I think you are referring to the poster known as His Excellency.

        No charge. And here are the box rec ratings at middle weight for free.

        https://boxrec.com/en/ratings?r%5Bro...ntry%5D=&r_go=


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

          Who is Janibek and I think you are referring to the poster known as His Excellency.

          No charge. And here are the box rec ratings at middle weight for free.

          https://boxrec.com/en/ratings?r%5Bro...ntry%5D=&r_go=

          Lmao who is Janibek...are you serious bro? He's the undefeated Kazakh monster who's currently the unified middleweight champ. I thought you knew boxing?! I'll assume that was a bad joke.

          Also, Chris Eubank (NEVER won a world title) ranked above Charlo, Janibek + Hamzah?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

          I will never take BoxRec seriously again after those clown rankings
          Last edited by HisExcellency; 02-23-2024, 05:52 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
            WOW!! Hamzah Sheeraz is the mandatory for Janibek. Dr. Z will hate if Sheeraz becomes MW Champion. Z will be so pissed if MW Champ is of Indian heritage. Dr. Z BigBobArum
            Unfortunately I think that Frank Warren will swerve that fight and put him in with reigning British champion Nathan Heaney instead. It's a shame because Denzel Bentley gave Janibek a competitive fight and was beaten by Heaney who I expect Sheeraz to walk straight through. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait until next year before he's in a world title fight.
            KOVALEVKO KOVALEVKO likes this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post


              He has not faced a semi-skilled puncher yet. In my judgment his body type says not pass this test well when he is chin or body is checked.

              PS: I have the information on maturity, but it can be viewed as a tad racy and I prefer not to post it here. Going through puberty and maturing early is not good for you on many levels long term...according to the data. The nation of India and its many tribes of people that tend to mature physically early. Just take my word on it, or the web will do the work you request. In general darker skin toned people mature earlier than light skin toned people. I don't know why this is so, it just is.​
              Lol I'm dying to see this 'evidence'...pls post it already so I can have a good LAUGH. No disrespect bro, but I don't believe for one sec that any particular race of people has genetic advantages over another or matures more quickly despite what the 'science' says. Let's not forget, scientists can't even cure a single disease (let alone the common cold) and have no definitive answers for anything (including the origin of the universe and mankind) just 'theories' which constantly change. Anyhow, pls post!

              Comment


              • HisExcellency

                Lmao who is Janibek...are you serious bro? He's the undefeated Kazakh monster who's currently the unified middleweight champ. I thought you knew boxing?! I'll assume that was a bad joke.

                Also, Chris Eubank (NEVER won a world title) ranked above Charlo, Janibek + Hamzah?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

                I will never take BoxRec seriously again after those clown rankings


                >>> I guess you did not get the joke. Zhanibek is a decent middleweight.

                What is Chris Eubank doing in the thread? He has not fought in 26 years. Sheeraz was not alive when Eubank was active in boxing. Chris Eubank did win the WBO world title.

                I am sure Big Bob will tell you.

                Last edited by Dr. Z; 02-23-2024, 06:45 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post

                  Lol I'm dying to see this 'evidence'...pls post it already so I can have a good LAUGH. No disrespect bro, but I don't believe for one sec that any particular race of people has genetic advantages over another or matures more quickly despite what the 'science' says. Let's not forget, scientists can't even cure a single disease (let alone the common cold) and have no definitive answers for anything (including the origin of the universe and mankind) just 'theories' which constantly change. Anyhow, pls post!
                  Wait a minute. You wrote:

                  Secondly, the 3 guys I mentioned are all Punjabi Sikh's who tend to be bigger and taller than regular Indians. I myself am 6'2 and there's a reason why so many Sikhs faught for the British in both Word Wars. Also, Basran is 5'10 but fights at Lightweight whereas Nijjar is at least 6'2 and fights at Light Heavyweight followed by 17yo Pannu who fights at Cruiserweight and is 5'10 and still growing




                  I ask you, are Punjabi Sikhs bigger, stronger, and taller than other people from India?

                  Science would say yes, they are. To use your terminology, therefore you do believe in genetic advantages. I await your reply

                  Also what is the reason many Sikhs fought in World war two in your opinion?

                  PS: There are more than 200 versions or stains of the common cold. Some if which can be weaponized​.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post



                    >>> I guess you did not get the joke. Zhanibek is a decent middleweight.

                    What is Chris Eubank doing in the thread? He has not fought in 26 years. Sheeraz was not alive when Eubank was active in boxing. Chris Eubank did win the WBO world title.

                    I am sure Big Bob will tell you.

                    Lol I did say it was a (bad) joke on your part however this one is even worse!

                    Comment


                    • Not sure if its been posted, haven't read the 22 pages but ive heard great things about:

                      https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/1082345



                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP