No announcement yet.

The top 15 GREATEST BOXERS OF ALL TIME

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Dude, you have to throw in the towel. Have you even been in a boxing gym before?
    Why you running? Why you scared. I've been in plenty of gyms. They're very welcoming places. Especially if you're serious about training and receptive to instruction. They actually appreciate to the T when you straight up say you're not prioritizing competition. It's clowns like you who say you wanna be champ, but then dog it in training and gossip like *****es on the cheer squad that they hate. So where's your record? Where's the footage. Can I call one of your trainers? That way it can be done off line.

In the meantime, just answer my questions, b'itch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      Why you running? Why you scared. I've been in plenty of gyms. They're very welcoming places. Especially if you're serious about training and receptive to instruction. They actually appreciate to the T when you straight up say you're not prioritizing competition. It's clowns like you who say you wanna be champ, but then dog it in training and gossip like *****es on the cheer squad that they hate. So where's your record? Where's the footage. Can I call one of your trainers? That way it can be done off line.

In the meantime, just answer my questions, b'itch.
      Dude.. you're literally saying Ray Robinson wasn't a great fighter.

You're an idiot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Dude.. you're literally saying Ray Robinson wasn't a great fighter.

You're an idiot...
        Clown, you literally don't know what the word "literally" means.

Comment

• Mayweather no.7? NO WAY.

Comment

• number 1: chris eubank
            number 2: joe calzaghe

Comment

• Fury and Mayweather joint 1. Then the likes of SRR, Canelo and GGG.

Comment

• Canelo vs Mayweather

Canelo wins by KO. No matter what! He's not the same Canelo Mayweather danced around on the first time. He can put a definite stop to the dancing game this time around*.
                Last edited by RG041962; 12-26-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• I am fan of Usyk!

Comment

Working...
                  X