Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Lol, have you ever seen Ali fight?

This is a little sad man.
    Do you even know which fighter we're talking about?

Ali and Robinson... yeah, those names sound exactly alike.

If you're ******ed.

Comment

After a how long of a layoff? Do you know how long Joe was in the hospital after that fight?

Did you watch the following two fights?

How old are you?
      He'd fought Bonavena several months before.

I'd love for you to show me an example of where Ali looked better.

Joe was hospitalized for preexisting conditions which were exacerbated by training and the fight. No one said that Joe didn't get hurt, too, while kicking Ali's ass. Just that ranking Ali highly justifies having Frazier near by. Is that too hard for you to understand?

If you're going to hold Frazier's losses to Ali against him, i'll remind you Ali was beat by Spinks and Berbick.

I'm old enough to be your dad, it's true. But i'll never claim you. I don't care what the Paternity Test shows. Your mom was the one who didn't want me to wear a condom!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
        Do you even know which fighter we're talking about?

Ali and Robinson... yeah, those names sound exactly alike.

If you're ******ed.
        Let me help you understand history. Dude I don't know what has gotten into you. You sound mentally deranged. Here's where they talk about Ali.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

If you're going to hold Frazier's losses to Ali against him, i'll remind you Ali was beat by Spinks and Berbick.
          Dude, are you okay? Sure Ali had losses, so did Frazier. Ali-Frazier 1 was an incredibly good fight and very very close as well.

Pre-existing conditions. Jesus man... I think you have a screw loose.

Comment

I never even Boxed as a competitive amateur.
            Please step aside and let the people who know what they're talking about discuss this topic.

Thank you.

Comment

He'd fought Bonavena several months before.

I'd love for you to show me an example of where Ali looked better.

Joe was hospitalized for preexisting conditions which were exacerbated by training and the fight. No one said that Joe didn't get hurt, too, while kicking Ali's ass. Just that ranking Ali highly justifies having Frazier near by. Is that too hard for you to understand?

I'm old enough to be your dad, it's true. But i'll never claim you. I don't care what the Paternity Test shows. Your mom was the one who didn't want me to wear a condom!

fraizer lost to ali at his peak

ali lost to spinks and berbic when he shouldnt have even been cleared to fight because he had tremors by that point

that doesnt even make sense what you are talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                fraizer lost to ali at his peak

ali lost to spinks and berbic when he shouldnt have even been cleared to fight because he had tremors by that point

that doesnt even make sense what you are talking about
                Good thing you didn't pass up on an opportunity to remind us how ******ed you are.

When did Ali beat a prime Fraizer!?!?!?

He went on a hiatus ostensibly for chocol rights, just to avoid that ass rape as long as he could. He returned just a tad too soon, while Joe still had it in him. Ali LOST the FOTC. No one has ever disputed that - EVER. You're the first. The only. You wanna be special, you wanna be unique, cool. This ain't the way to do it.

Do you mind sharing your FOTC scorecard? I love a good laugh.

BTW, how exactly did Ali get tremors any way?

Comment

Please step aside and let the people who know what they're talking about discuss this topic.

Thank you.
                  Hahahaha! *****, you've already been exposed. If you were such a successful Boxer, let's see it. We would've already heard about it by now. I'm not asking you to spill your personal information on the web. I now first hand hope disastrous that can be. But since you seem to be looking for an angle to keep yourself alive against this asswhooping i'm giving you, by all means, let's have it. Even better let's see the footage. Let's see you circling fighters with your hands dropped unloading freely on fighters with proper high guard and defensive insight. I'm sure you look just like Ray. I'm sure that unhinged style totally works on modern trained fighters. Probably your opponents see you replicating Ray's style and they feel compelled to drop their hands, square up their stance and charge in, chin first, just like 90% of Ray's opponents did - completely involuntary... all a consequence of that Ray Robinson secret technique. Probably you're here, and not a legend in the making heading up PPV cards because no one will fight you. That 1940s Boxing style that expired almost as soon as it reached the shelf is just too sophisticated for modern fighters. They're too scared to fight you.

All joking aside, I really regret that none of your trainers taught you to slip, block or roll with punches. Maybe you'd still have fully functioning gray matter if they had.

Comment

Let me help you understand history. Dude I don't know what has gotten into you. You sound mentally deranged. Here's where they talk about

He fights NOTHING like Ali.

Where do you see him and Ali fighting anything alike!?!?!?!?

Where?

If you wanna say Tunney, Walcott, Rodriguez are precedents for Ali, OK. But you're nutty if you see Robinson in Ali.

Comment

Hahahaha! *****, you've already been exposed. If you were such a successful Boxer, let's see it. We would've already heard about it by now. I'm not asking you to spill your personal information on the web. I now first hand hope disastrous that can be. But since you seem to be looking for an angle to keep yourself alive against this asswhooping i'm giving you, by all means, let's have it. Even better let's see the footage. Let's see you circling fighters with your hands dropped unloading freely on fighters with proper high guard and defensive insight. I'm sure you look just like Ray. I'm sure that unhinged style totally works on modern trained fighters. Probably your opponents see you replicating Ray's style and they feel compelled to drop their hands, square up their stance and charge in, chin first, just like 90% of Ray's opponents did - completely involuntary... all a consequence of that Ray Robinson secret technique. Probably you're here, and not a legend in the making heading up PPV cards because no one will fight you. That 1940s Boxing style that expired almost as soon as it reached the shelf is just too sophisticated for modern fighters. They're too scared to fight you.

All joking aside, I really regret that none of your trainers taught you to slip, block or roll with punches. Maybe you'd still have fully functioning gray matter if they had.
                      Dude, you have to throw in the towel. Have you even been in a boxing gym before?

Comment

Working...
                      X