Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freak Matches To Come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By buggery, Zab Judah has gone and won the race. He is starting a freak league with just the kinds of matches I have been suggesting. I was told Zab was a regular reader here. Now I guess he has seen and taken my advice, by burka. He has some real interesting matches on his first card.

https://www.boxingscene.com/zab-juda...pril-3--155822

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      By buggery, Zab Judah has gone and won the race. He is starting a freak league with just the kinds of matches I have been suggesting. I was told Zab was a regular reader here. Now I guess he has seen and taken my advice, by burka. He has some real interesting matches on his first card.

https://www.boxingscene.com/zab-juda...pril-3--155822
      It will not last - once these celebrity boys start taking punches to the face they will disappear before ruining their careers.

Back in the late 70s just after SB 13 (Miami) they had a NFL celebrity boxing tournament - these giant defensive ends and offensive tackles started throwing haymakers from the floor at each other and the other guy didnt know how to get out of the way. After only one day, many cuts and a few concussions, they stopped the tournament - they had to they were getting seriously hurt, fast.
      The Old LefHook The Old LefHook likes this.

Comment

Pepper, flying didn't work the first few times they tried it, either. The events you speak of were ahead of their time, harbingers of things yet to come. The full flowering of freak matches is at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

It will not last - once these celebrity boys start taking punches to the face they will disappear before ruining their careers.

Back in the late 70s just after SB 13 (Miami) they had a NFL celebrity boxing tournament - these giant defensive ends and offensive tackles started throwing haymakers from the floor at each other and the other guy didnt know how to get out of the way. After only one day, many cuts and a few concussions, they stopped the tournament - they had to they were getting seriously hurt, fast.
          Sounds like when WWE was still WWF and did that stupid Brawl For All tournament. Rules made no sense. They had boxing gloves, yet takedowns were allowed, but nobody could use submissions. Should have made them use MMA gloves if takedowns were gonna be involved and allowed subsmissions or just made it a straight boxing tournament.

Comment

"The televised event will feature a matchup between Black Ink Crew: Chicago’s Don Bishop and International Slap Champion Slap Master. A years-long feud will also be settled between boy band B2K’s Raz B and YouTube star Chris Sails. Battling for the CCB title “Queen of Hip Hop,” Love & Hip Hop’s Bianca Bonnie will fight her nemesis, Miami rapper Blanca La Fina. We’ll also see a historic face-off between Little Women of Atlanta star Abira and Little Women of Dallas star Left Cheek. "

I see they are using "celebrity" pretty loosely. IDK who the fuk these people are

Comment

If any fake blood is used, Judah's enterprise will be short lived. If the fights are fake, Judah is going out of business quick. We pay for real ăss whippings, freak on freak, and nothing else, by burka.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                "The televised event will feature a matchup between Black Ink Crew: Chicago’s Don Bishop and International Slap Champion Slap Master. A years-long feud will also be settled between boy band B2K’s Raz B and YouTube star Chris Sails. Battling for the CCB title “Queen of Hip Hop,” Love & Hip Hop’s Bianca Bonnie will fight her nemesis, Miami rapper Blanca La Fina. We’ll also see a historic face-off between Little Women of Atlanta star Abira and Little Women of Dallas star Left Cheek. "

I see they are using "celebrity" pretty loosely. IDK who the fuk these people are
                I was thinking the same thing. Wannabe's in the making.

Comment

Now we've got Tommy Fury calling out a Paul brother. Freak matches are imminent, laddies. Certain fighters have begun to recognize that is where the money is. The fans will show little cócksŭckers like Spence and Crawford. Those two and others like them can go fŭck themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    There was also wrestler Bart Gunn at Wrestlemania getting knocked out by Butterbean. It's believed to be a punishment for Bart winning the Brawl For All tournament that had WWF wrestlers competing in mixed rules fights. Was kind of strange because they had boxing gloves, but also allowed takedowns. Anyway, Dr. Death Steve Williams was the favorite going into the tournament and Gunn knocked him out then went on to win it all, then wasn't booked in any TV or matches until this Butterbean fight at Mania, where he was predictably knocked out cold. The fight's not on Butterbean's record, so it must be considered an exhibition fight. But another example of a boxer vs. WWE wrestler freak show fight.
                    I heard Vince McMahon told Bart it was just for fun and then told Bean to hit him as hard as he can , nearly killed him it looked like ?

Comment

Professional rassling has traditionally had a strong grip on freak matches, rassling being fake combat and a fake sport in general. Everyone but babies in their cribs knows that.

Now people have grown weary of boxers joining the crybaby revolution and being offended at the money they are offered. The people are ready to throw rassling out and come up with some entertaining forms of combat that are at least real.

Comment

Working...
                      X