Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archie Moore a poor man's Young Stribiling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Archie Moore a poor man's Young Stribiling

    That is what the evidence supports.

    Can anyone prove otherwise?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    That is what the evidence supports.

    Can anyone prove otherwise?
    What would you say is the evidence?

    Comment


    • #3
      - -Rusto just a dumbo kid more provable.

      Comment


      • #4
        Archie fought all races, Mr Stribling only got in the ring with white men.

        End of comparison.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Archie fought all races, Mr Stribling only got in the ring with white men.

          End of comparison.
          Mooshashi has a point.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Mooshashi has a point.
            - -And Rusto has the point on his noggin for the perfect dunce cap fit.

            Anyone slurring Archie gonna have to answer to me.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd probably say that Archie Moore was a rich man's version of Young Stribling.

              Comment


              • #8
                - -The most respected ratings org in the world puts Arch at #1.

                Let all the two bit punk kids with the nanosecond attention spans go argue with them.

                http://www.ibroresearch.com/2006/09/light-heavyweight/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -The most respected ratings org in the world puts Arch at #1.

                  Let all the two bit punk kids with the nanosecond attention spans go argue with them.

                  http://www.ibroresearch.com/2006/09/light-heavyweight/
                  Is IBRO still around? They don't seem as active anymore.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Young Stribling or Frankenstein.
                    Ancient Archie was a legendary pugilist.
                    I canít remember, but it mightíve been after Roy jones knocked out Virgil Hill , that the always over Dramatic Jim Lampley said ya know George this might be the best light heavyweight of all time.
                    Foreman said seriously Jim
                    ď Archie Moore had more knockouts than this guys had fights.Ē Letís be careful

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP