Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet my posting rights on it - Yoka the real thing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet my posting rights on it - Yoka the real thing!!

I feel like getting a little weird with a post. Feel like calling out the critics. Not 'My' critics, just those who criticize anything that moves. I'm talking to You.
    Putting it on the line. Calling on all the critics to watch my gamble. Kick my corpse if my boxing knowledge should stumble. At my invitation. I first got hooked on Tony Yoka when I saw this tall, skinny kid from Paris smoke Joseph Parker in Singapore a dozen years ago as a USAB observer. I think I know a natural when I see one. It can only sound smug but I can recall only but a few times when I've been wrong in picking a future champion from watching them young. Yoka is my Can't Miss Pick. Watch or follow up on 11-0-0 (9) Tony Yoka, #15 ranked; as this weekend he fights #13 ranked Martin Bakole 17-1-0 (13) on ESPN-Plus. My proposal is that Yoka is going to win, and impress; as he steps right over another obstacle who is ranked higher than he on his march to the title.
    If Tony Yoka laps Bakole with his slick, poised boxing savvy or stops him impressively, with the Dynamite found in his right hand, he officially edges past the likes of Chisora, Hunter, Wallin, Sanchez and Whyte and enters the esteemed top 10.
    If he loses, however......I will post here no more.
    And any doubters of my expertise and of Yoka himself, will have their day in victory.

Who will state their assertion that I am wrong before Saturday? Who has the balls????

(******Crickets *******LOL)
    Last edited by Willow The Wisp; 05-13-2022, 01:57 PM.

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post
    I feel like getting a little weird with a post. Feel like calling out the critics. Not 'My' critics, just those who criticize anything that moves. I'm talking to You.
    Putting it on the line. Calling on all the critics to watch my gamble. Kick my corpse if my boxing knowledge should stumble. At my invitation. I first got hooked on Tony Yoka when I saw this tall, skinny kid from Paris smoke Joseph Parker in Singapore a dozen years ago as a USAB observer. I think I know a natural when I see one. It can only sound smug but I can recall only but a few times when I've been wrong in picking a future champion from watching them young. Yoka is my Can't Miss Pick. Watch or follow up on 11-0-0 (9) Tony Yoka, #15 ranked; as this weekend he fights #13 ranked Martin Bakole 17-1-0 (13) on ESPN-Plus. My proposal is that Yoka is going to win, and impress; as he steps right over another obstacle who is ranked higher than he on his march to the title.
    If Tony Yoka laps Bakole with his slick, poised boxing savvy or stops him impressively, with the Dynamite found in his right hand, he officially edges past the likes of Chisora, Hunter, Wallin, Sanchez and Whyte and enters the esteemed top 10.
    And any doubters of my expertise and of Yoka himself, will have their day in victory.

Who will state their assertion that I am wrong before Saturday? Who has the balls????

Would never put a poster in that position whom I disliked, much less a poster who I have such respect for like yourself! I feel similar about The Pitbull Cruz... and heres the thing: We should all be entitled to be a fan at some point! Get behind a guy and talk him up!! Ive been wrong myself... thought Juan Ma looked like a pint sized Joe Louis lol... So you get the bragging rights if so, but if not, no need for reprecussions. Im going to look at Yoka as another poster here mentioned him.

Comment

Are you threatening us with candy? If you are wrong we would rather keep you around to treat like a ball of yarn snatched by wild dogs.
      Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

Are you threatening us with candy? If you are wrong we would rather keep you around to treat like a ball of yarn snatched by wild dogs.
        Lol.....I know you would brother, I know you would. But my skin is in the game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Would never put a poster in that position whom I disliked, much less a poster who I have such respect for like yourself! I feel similar about The Pitbull Cruz... and heres the thing: We should all be entitled to be a fan at some point! Get behind a guy and talk him up!! Ive been wrong myself... thought Juan Ma looked like a pint sized Joe Louis lol... So you get the bragging rights if so, but if not, no need for reprecussions. Im going to look at Yoka as another poster here mentioned him.
          Thank you Brother. Right back at ya!

Comment

If Wispy spouts any nonsense, it is sincere nonsense that is merely mistaken. He is not looking for a home under anyone's skin. I will take him as a regular over anyone I originally had to assign a mentor to. He even uses periods and commas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              If Wispy spouts any nonsense, it is sincere nonsense that is merely mistaken. He is not looking for a home under anyone's skin. I will take him as a regular over anyone I originally had to assign a mentor to. He even uses periods and commas.
              That's a solid .

Comment

We are all wrong sometimes. Nash calls it - Willow can't leave even if they are wrong every time. And when Nash calls it, Boxingscene has to take notice, it's an unwritten rule here that Nash conjured up on their boxingscene hall of fame duties. Nash favours Yoka to beat Bakole as well, but expects a good fight. There does not seem to be a UK broadcast for this, which is ridiculous, maybe somebody will land late and it will find a network/stream on the day, if not, the Great Nash will try to find it somewhere online. Nash out.

Comment

That's a solid .
                  So Yoka is quite mobile and tall with a nice weight. His movement is good enough to make him a live dog. Nice combo puncher... just could sit down on some (not all) of those shots would advance him considerably. Definitely in the running imo. I watched a few of his fights! Worth keeping an eye on for sure.

Comment

If he gets to where he avoids the best fighters, letting them marinate, he has made it.

Comment

Working...
                    X