No announcement yet.

Best MW Champion since Marvin Hagler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    Don't let two good posters argue over the reincarnation of Tromboni as Moneytheman. This guy has more lives than a Brahman, and more alts than a counterfeiter.
    Dan encouraged him...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

That's the poster that I was having a heated argument with in the Tyson-Liston thread, moron.

By the way, it's "disappoint"
      Lt mi xplain smthing t u... Splling Is a cnvntn and chngs ovr time...

So when you desperately stick to spelling as a means to judge someone, guess who the moron is... You.

Comment

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

The man is crazy simple as that
        Moneygirl... I'm concerned, your taking a beating... You ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Lt mi xplain smthing t u... Splling Is a cnvntn and chngs ovr time...

So when you desperately stick to spelling as a means to judge someone, guess who the moron is... You.
          You’re accusing me of being “friends” with a guy I’m literally arguing with in the next thread down you clown.

We’ve established you can’t spell. Is your reading just as bad? Where did you get your degree? Online?

Comment

You’re accusing me of being “friends” with a guy I’m literally arguing with in the next thread down you clown.

We’ve established you can’t spell. Is your reading just as bad? Where did you get your degree? Online?
            So stop sucking up to him loser... Like I said, I will be glad to substantiate any claims I make here... provided if I am correct? you write an open letter apologizing to James Toney... Take me up on it... and if I am lying you get to name the price... banishment, etc. Whatta ya say danny boy? aye? got a deal? I come through on these things... thats a fact. Robbie Barrett learned that the hard way.

Ill post Black Belt with my (no spelling azz) cover story... if you will write that letter So Danny boy gonna put yer mouth where your money is? Somehow I doubt it.
            Last edited by billeau2; 01-14-2022, 08:55 PM.

Comment

So stop sucking up to him loser... Like I said, I will be glad to substantiate any claims I make here... provided if I am correct? you write an open letter apologizing to James Toney... Take me up on it... and if I am lying you get to name the price... banishment, etc. Whatta ya say danny boy? aye? got a deal? I come through on these things... thats a fact. Robbie Barrett learned that the hard way.

Ill post Black Belt with my (no spelling azz) cover story... if you will write that letter So Danny boy gonna put yer mouth where your money is? Somehow I doubt it.
              Who’s said you’re lying, idiot?

I know you women tend to have a problem with listening Keep up. Look at you, going off on some weird tangent about open letters and banishment when I’ve never once accused you of lying.

By the way, the saying is actually “put your money where your mouth is.”

Can you get through a post without an error or are you just that dumb?

Comment

Who’s said you’re lying, idiot?

I know you women tend to have a problem with listening Keep up. Look at you, going off on some weird tangent about open letters and banishment when I’ve never once accused you of lying.

By the way, the saying is actually “put your money where your mouth is.”

Can you get through a post without an error or are you just that dumb?
                Can I call you "last word Dan?" I am just trying to help... too much BS gets fling around these here parts dirty dan... I post the way I Like and if you think it is "dumb" well just trying to straighten things out... I figured if I showed you how dumb I was, a nice letter to James Toney would be a GOOD thing.

You didn't read my post properly, I used the expression properly, let someone else explain it to you, "Yer = your." Now jackwad you have committed a true Faux Pas (spelling?). Correcting something that wasn't wrong. You tackless dummy!

I would not suggest asking your new troll friend to explain it though... I like to help! It wouldn't be a good idea. I know your a bit upset here but heres a clue: Calling me a women, insulting my intelligence, saying you know more about boxing... does not push any buttons. Try harder or don't try at all

Hey... would you be interested in my James Toney fan club?

Comment

Can I call you "last word Dan?" I am just trying to help... too much BS gets fling around these here parts dirty dan... I post the way I Like and if you think it is "dumb" well just trying to straighten things out... I figured if I showed you how dumb I was, a nice letter to James Toney would be a GOOD thing.

You didn't read my post properly, I used the expression properly, let someone else explain it to you, "Yer = your." Now jackwad you have committed a true Faux Pas (spelling?). Correcting something that wasn't wrong. You tackless dummy!

I would not suggest asking your new troll friend to explain it though... I like to help! It wouldn't be a good idea. I know your a bit upset here but heres a clue: Calling me a women, insulting my intelligence, saying you know more about boxing... does not push any buttons. Try harder or don't try at all

Hey... would you be interested in my James Toney fan club?
                  It’s actually not used correctly but that’s neither here nor there I wouldn’t expect any different from a brain dead idiot such as yourself. Oh and professing that you have a degree isn’t defending your case mate. I don’t know if you’re aware of this but having a degree doesn’t make you any less of a moron.

Back it with the tangents, my supposed friends and open letters. Are you ok buddy? Pay attention, did you not read the last 3 responses? Or is English not your first language?

You say “try harder” but you replied to me I don’t ever open a conversation with you. If you reply to me then I’ll reply back.

Comment

It’s actually not used correctly but that’s neither here nor there I wouldn’t expect any different from a brain dead idiot such as yourself. Oh and professing that you have a degree isn’t defending your case mate. I don’t know if you’re aware of this but having a degree doesn’t make you any less of a moron.

Back it with the tangents, my supposed friends and open letters. Are you ok buddy? Pay attention, did you not read the last 3 responses? Or is English not your first language?

You say “try harder” but you replied to me I don’t ever open a conversation with you. If you reply to me then I’ll reply back.
                    last word Dan... Having a degree, having taught college and high school, writing professionally... see? the totality of circumstances, ever hear that expression? Its a legal expression actually. I was presenting those things not to boast but to try to make a subtle point to you, and..... it went over your head, what a suprise.

Not used correctly? That is nonsense Dan. Lol. Spelling something for a specific affect is not an issue of usage. You really think spelling You as Yew is... never mind. Lol.

Your second paragraph is rushed... I mean in this case? your engrish is poorely organized and hence, the paragraph is nonsense... kind of like your posts on Toney! Don't type when you are flustered.

So come on... join my James Toney fan club. I will make you the president of the club!
                    Last edited by billeau2; 01-15-2022, 12:29 AM.

Comment

last word Dan... Having a degree, having taught college and high school, writing professionally... see? the totality of circumstances, ever hear that expression? Its a legal expression actually. I was presenting those things not to boast but to try to make a subtle point to you, and..... it went over your head, what a suprise.

Not used correctly? That is nonsense Dan. Lol. Spelling something for a specific affect is not an issue of usage. You really think spelling You as Yew is... never mind. Lol.

Your second paragraph is rushed... I mean in this case? your engrish is poorely organized and hence, the paragraph is nonsense... kind of like your posts on Toney! Don't type when you are flustered.

So come on... join my James Toney fan club. I will make you the president of the club!
                      The fact you used it incorrectly has nothing to do with your bad spelling and grammar pal.

I couldn’t care less about your education and CV mate The fact you seem to think that somehow makes you immune from idiocy in fact shows the opposite.

Second paragraph is extremely clear but I’m not surprised you’re struggling with it. Have another attempt and see how you do.

Flustered Oh yeah, so flustered buddy. You look like more of idiot with each post in this thread and are too stupid to realise it.

Comment

Working...
                      X