Top Chin Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Felony charges for what, making waves?
    - - Maritime law has very strict safety protocol and supersedes national laws.

Yeah, it's a stretch for Briggs and the usual suspects on this forum, so time to study up so you don't look so stupid when breaking Maritime laws.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Maritime law has very strict safety protocol and supersedes national laws.

Yeah, it's a stretch for Briggs and the usual suspects on this forum, so time to study up so you don't look so stupid when breaking Maritime laws.
      No contact, no excessive speed and Briggs wasn't operating the boat. How could he have gotten a felony? This MAY be a misdemeanor at best.

https://youtu.be/6nyoof_Pm8U

Comment

No contact, no excessive speed and Briggs wasn't operating the boat. How could he have gotten a felony? This MAY be a misdemeanor at best.

You argue with a legal scholar?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

You argue with a legal scholar?
          Show me some proof Briggs could have been charged with a felony and imprisoned and I will concede. But as i have stated and shown in the video, Briggs was not operating the boat and there was no excessive speed. Wlad was not i jured, besides his pride. Could of and would of dont hold up in a court of law.

Comment

- - Briggs acted as the Captain by directing his hired boatswain into capsizing another vessel.

Briggs as a proven idiot not surprisingly elicits your sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

everywhere you go - i go!
              ...Champ

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Briggs acted as the Captain by directing his hired boatswain into capsizing another vessel.

Briggs as a proven idiot not surprisingly elicits your sympathy.
                Your exaggerations and tall tales are legendary around here. That's me being nice to you. I offered no sympathy for Briggs who had done nothing to earn a fight with Wlad. I'm just arguing against another blatant exaggeration by you that Briggs could have gone to prison. I've presented my case and there is video proof to back up what I'm saying. The boat made a wave. I don't claim to be an expert on Maritime law, but I would bet what happened that day was not a felony in any way, shape or form. If you can prove different than please do. And while you're doing that please provide the proper sentence Briggs should have received for the atrocious (yet Hilarious) act.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

...Champ
                  Someone was paying for all that. I remember him flying to other countries to stalk him during fight weeks.

Comment

Your exaggerations and tall tales are legendary around here. That's me being nice to you. I offered no sympathy for Briggs who had done nothing to earn a fight with Wlad. I'm just arguing against another blatant exaggeration by you that Briggs could have gone to prison. I've presented my case and there is video proof to back up what I'm saying. The boat made a wave. I don't claim to be an expert on Maritime law, but I would bet what happened that day was not a felony in any way, shape or form. If you can prove different than please do. And while you're doing that please provide the proper sentence Briggs should have received for the atrocious (yet Hilarious) act.
                    - - I stated he could be charged with the Maritime equivalent to a felony. Bigger ships can purposely capsize smaller watercraft with bigger wakes patently against maritime law.

You're regressing...

Comment

• [QUOTE=QueensburyRules;n31226789]

- - I stated he could be charged with the Maritime equivalent to a felony. Bigger ships can purposely capsize smaller watercraft with bigger wakes patently against maritime law.

That's not what you said. And my question remains, what felony and how would he get jail time?

"Briggs lucky Wlad didn't press felony charges under maritime law. He'd guaranteed to be still in jail."

Comment

Working...
                      X