No announcement yet.

Cruiserweight title Prime Holyfield v Prime Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruiserweight title Prime Holyfield v Prime Haye

After the weekends debacle I prefer to think of these two at their best instead of the versions we saw Saturday night....
    So Holyfield v Haye for the Cruiserweight title.

Haye could really bang at 190lbs but Holyfield is just about as tough as anyone to ever get in the ring. I see a couple of rounds being very entertaining but Evander to ride out the storm and score a ko in 6. Thoughts?
    HOLYFIELD
    85.71%
    HAYE
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Inter Beer View Post
    After the weekends debacle I prefer to think of these two at their best instead of the versions we saw Saturday night....
    So Holyfield v Haye for the Cruiserweight title.

Haye could really bang at 190lbs but Holyfield is just about as tough as anyone to ever get in the ring. I see a couple of rounds being very entertaining but Evander to ride out the storm and score a ko in 6. Thoughts?
    - -Haye much bigger and more credentials when he turned pro. His cruiser titles were at 200lb, and even before that he was KOing 230lb Euro behemoths.

So you're promoting a size mismatch. He didn't need vitamins to break 200 either.

Match'em at hvy and you've got a decent fight.

Comment

We saw on Saturday that Haye is better than Evan Fields. Nash out.
      uncle ben uncle ben likes this.

Comment

Someone else with boxing understanding and knowledge can come in here and explain why Haye was not fit to hold the Bastard Maker's jock strap...

Comment

Holyfield was much better in most departments. Haye might rock him early but Holyfield wins this by TKO in about 8 rounds.

Comment

Holyfield has a much heavier jockstrap to wheel about. He may have Haye out-shaded as well. Holy would make the limey negro quit outright. Just because we now know Holy never was as good as Belfort does not mean he could not mop the floor with a born mop like Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

Match'em at hvy and you've got a decent fight.
              - -Just a reminder for those unable to follow a timeline of fighter careers.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                Holyfield was much better in most departments. Haye might rock him early but Holyfield wins this by TKO in about 8 rounds.
                You do know that Holyfield was stopped in 1 by Belfort?

Comment

Originally posted by uncle ben View Post

You do know that Holyfield was stopped in 1 by Belfort?
                  Kill me please
                  uncle ben uncle ben likes this.

Comment

The only logical conclusion to take away from last week's fighs is that . . .

Youtubers are at the top of combat sport, followed closely by the MMA, with boxing coming in a sad third place.

It is a brave new world.

P4P
                    1. Paul
                    2. Belfort
                    3. Ali

No other way to call it.

Comment

Working...
                    X