No announcement yet.

Cruiserweight title Prime Holyfield v Prime Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
    The only logical conclusion to take away from last week's fighs is that . . .

Youtubers are at the top of combat sport, followed closely by the MMA, with boxing coming in a sad third place.

It is a brave new world.

P4P
    1. Paul
    2. Belfort
    3. Ali

No other way to call it.
    The only thing I have to add is that based on the weekend performances Emma Radacanu would beat Haye, who would beat Belfort, who beat Holyfield, so surely she gets to take on Mayweather first, then Tyson, then the winner of Fury/Joshua before settling it all v Jake Paul, Eddie Hall and Jean Claude van Damme in an underground kumate tournament in Hong Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by Inter Beer View Post

The only thing I have to add is that based on the weekend performances Emma Radacanu would beat Haye, who would beat Belfort, who beat Holyfield, so surely she gets to take on Mayweather first, then Tyson, then the winner of Fury/Joshua before settling it all v Jake Paul, Eddie Hall and Jean Claude van Damme in an underground kumate tournament in Hong Kong.
      The Hong Kong tourament has been moved to Singapore; The Chinese won't scation the fight unless their guy gets his mandatory (fighter to be named later). Besides it looks like Eddie Hearn has signed the Brothers Paul to a multi fight contract, a six fight deal, stipulating one celebrity fight for each mandatory.

The Tyson fight is also unlikely, there is a restraining order that keeps Tyson at a minimum 200 yards from Emma (and all other women for that mstter,) except for his wife [when married] and his therapist.

Also there is talk of 'death matches' on the dark web, coming out of 'North Korea, but Youtube won't broadcast them until it can find a sponsor.

Comment

Holyfield takes Haye into deep waters and drowns him. This probably goes like Hoyfield's fight with Dokes. A later stoppage. Evander might take some hard shots early, Haye might even win a round or two, since Holy sometimes liked to slug it out, but The Warrior outlasts Haye Ya and takes his ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -Just a reminder for those unable to follow a timeline of fighter careers.
          JESUS JOSEPH and MARY!!! Your responding to your own posts!!!! (turns to look at the rest of the section pointing at Queen B's drool bucket) He's responding to his own posts!! Arrghh nooooo!!!!! You bring up ghost threads and self conversate... and now you are responding to your own posts... why not combine the two for a jolly good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Holyfield takes Haye into deep waters and drowns him. This probably goes like Hoyfield's fight with Dokes. A later stoppage. Evander might take some hard shots early, Haye might even win a round or two, since Holy sometimes liked to slug it out, but The Warrior outlasts Haye Ya and takes his ass out.
            - -At least your making this a hvywt fight. The OP proposed a weight mismatch favoring Haye.

Comment

The match was proposed at cruiser. 190 or 200lbs, Evander would be able to make either weight so even if we said he would be 10lbs lighter than Haye but both still cruisers then I really don't see why you hang so much store on this? Surely the weight gap grows when they both move to heavy, thus so would any potential advantage for Haye? Also Holyfield smashed up much bigger heavyweight fighters than Haye so again I don't get the relevance.
              It is meant as a fantasy fight so weights even. Hopefully that clarification will help you pick a winner.

Comment

Haye could really bang at 190lbs but Holyfield is just about as tough as anyone to ever get in the ring. I see a couple of rounds being very entertaining but Evander to ride out the storm and score a ko in 6. Thoughts?
                - - U proposed the "prime" fight at 190 lbs, the Haye debut weight, not his prime weight. His prime cruiser weight was 200lb at the weighin, 210-215 come fight night. Field turned pro mid 170, less than modern super middle fight weights. His first title fight was at 186, clearly his fight night weight same as Roy's LH fight weight.

This the history section, not the kiddie fantasy section. Keep up with history and you'll be fine. Kiddie fantasy belongs in another section, the Fantasy Fights where U can match up Field with Green Lantern or Spiderman or The Blob with no prob.

Comment

You know what, it does not matter what you think. Everyone else got it.
                  Also note, your attitude is rude and uncalled for. If you don't like what I post, don't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - U proposed the "prime" fight at 190 lbs, the Haye debut weight, not his prime weight. His prime cruiser weight was 200lb at the weighin, 210-215 come fight night. Field turned pro mid 170, less than modern super middle fight weights. His first title fight was at 186, clearly his fight night weight same as Roy's LH fight weight.

This the history section, not the kiddie fantasy section. Keep up with history and you'll be fine. Kiddie fantasy belongs in another section, the Fantasy Fights where U can match up Field with Green Lantern or Spiderman or The Blob with no prob.
                    Oh shut up you have already posted 6 times on this thread. Let some air into your thongs, it isn't that serious.
                    Inter Beer likes this.

Comment

You know what, it does not matter what you think. Everyone else got it.
                      Also note, your attitude is rude and uncalled for. If you don't like what I post, don't read it.
                      - -Or U just go to the kiddie fantasy section.

I like the kiddies, but not when they purport to be growed men and still don't know any better. I propose a fight I lay out the basic terms including timelines, ie professional boxing 101.

Comment

Working...
                      X