No announcement yet.

My gym is closed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gym is closed

the landlord of the gym is a real *******, and last week a day after my trainer's rent money was cashed he illegaly changed the locks on the front door but luckily he still had the the back door key. Well, monday he took more action and cut the hydro to the gym so its far too dark to use the place. Hes trying to move to another location asap but it'll most likely be closed for a at least a week. This week ive just been rottinh at home smoking pot all the time... i really need to do what i can here even though i dont really have **** at my house. Any of u had something like this happen?

I have had 5 gyms close on me, and I live in LAS VEGAS... THE BOXING CAPITAL of the WORLD. I dont know how they keep closing.

I used to go to Center RIng Gym and they closed, then I went to Nevada Partners and they closed, then I went and looked around Golden GLoves and decided I should join... then it was announced it was closing. I went to some gym that I dont think even had a name and that lasted maybe a month. Then I went and looked around Barrys Boxing gym decided I was going to join there and lost 60 pounds trying to get in shape to start going to a gym again and BOOM, they announced they were closing (moved). I then found Las Vegas Boxing and before I could even go check they announced they were closing thi September, I still went and signed up in august anyway, so after my month I didnt go back thinking it was closed and now I find out it is still open, thank god.

Comment

Working...
    X