Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by addisonrock View Post
    Near Victorville?

I was out there a few years back.

Something at the El Mirage Dry Lake Bed..
    Yes. I love that top line. I wonder who wrote that.

"You can visit Piggu's house. He is a sexy beast who all young men aspire to become."

Comment

• Originally posted by Piggu View Post
      Yes. I love that top line. I wonder who wrote that.

"You can visit Piggu's house. He is a sexy beast who all young men aspire to become."
      Here they come!

Comment

• Originally posted by addisonrock View Post
        Here they come!
        Here what come?

Comment

• Blasted to hell!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• After knocking out 22 of his first 23 foes, Mosley won the IBF lightweight crown from South Africa's Phillip Holiday (W 12) in August 1997. As a Lightweight champion, Shane Mosley was highly respected. He defended the IBF Lightweight title eight times, winning all eight by knock out, solidifying his claim as one of the best fighters in the world.

Comment

• on the money

Comment

• ksjfnoasno

Comment

• After knocking out 22 of his first 23 foes, Mosley won the IBF lightweight crown from South Africa's Phillip Holiday (W 12) in August 1997. As a Lightweight champion, Shane Mosley was highly respected. He defended the IBF Lightweight title eight times, winning all eight by knock out, solidifying his claim as one of the best fighters in the world.

aggaaagsags

Comment

• nice studder step

Comment

• Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                      After knocking out 22 of his first 23 foes, Mosley won the IBF lightweight crown from South Africa's Phillip Holiday (W 12) in August 1997. As a Lightweight champion, Shane Mosley was highly respected. He defended the IBF Lightweight title eight times, winning all eight by knock out, solidifying his claim as one of the best fighters in the world.

aggaaagsags
                      Angel of Darkness!

Comment

Working...
                      X