Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did ufc just screw itself for a future show??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did ufc just screw itself for a future show??

thers rumors that UFC has events on both NYE and superbowl weekend(guess they're not sure which day yet).
    Pride's NYE card is stacked with good match making i believe the entire MMA community will want to see this card.. Odds are if UFC goes against pride on this date they will lose..

Superbowl weekend I imagine alot of UFC fans are football fans seeing as UFc will most likely be held on saturday(sunday isn't logical) would superbowl saturday be their best option for their fight..
    Anyboyd know when their UFC/Pride (business)quarters start and finish??

Competing with Pride would send a message. Competing with the NFL is stupid, but their probably trying to guage their worth. I think they had one card on a Superbowl Saturday before (Belfort/Couture 2?).

Comment

there is not a single confirmed fight yet for Pride NYE show so i fail to see how you can say it has good matchmaking. all that has been announced is the fighters and a lot of rumoured matchups

Comment

also the UFC show is scheduled for the 30th i believe while PRIDE is on the 31st

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one View Post
          also the UFC show is scheduled for the 30th i believe while PRIDE is on the 31st
          and the SB show is on the saturday night before the Super Bowl

and even if they did go up against the Pride NYE eve show they`d win.average joe six pack does not no Cro Cop or Fedor but i`ll bet they`ve heard of Tito and Chuck.

Comment

Average Joe Six Pack is not good for the sport, imo.

E

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one View Post
              you delete my post then state my information as your own?? **** you ***got.

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5 View Post
                you delete my post then state my information as your own?? **** you ***got.

Yah forget this post, I foudn what i was refferring too,.. so forget the *** comment and let that be a warning to any mofo trying to delete my posts to steal information lol..

Comment

how could i delete your post anyways? im not a mod

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                    Average Joe Six Pack is not good for the sport, imo.

E
                    they are if you want the sport to thrive.....

Comment

Working...
                    X