Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Serra and Travis Lutter win the Ultimate fight finals.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Serra and Travis Lutter win the Ultimate fight finals.

So now it's Matt Serra vs GSP or Matt Hughes
    and Travis Lutter vs Anderson Silva

Both guys dont stand a chance. Serra will get crushed and Travis Lutter will get retired by Silva. These guys might as well take the 200 grand and run.

Really though...who thinks either guy has a chance ?

I dont know about Travis Lutter fight against silva, but can Silva defend a takedown? the 2 fights in ufc he fought strikers that tried to stand up with him...which was a big mistake. Matt Serra im gunning for him to make something happen if against matt hughes cause i hate him. If he fights GSP I will still go for gsp and should be a good fight. I hear Matt Serra wants to stay in the 170 welterwieght division cause he wants to be like royce gracie and go against fighters bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
      I dont know about Travis Lutter fight against silva, but can Silva defend a takedown? the 2 fights in ufc he fought strikers that tried to stand up with him...which was a big mistake. Matt Serra im gunning for him to make something happen if against matt hughes cause i hate him. If he fights GSP I will still go for gsp and should be a good fight. I hear Matt Serra wants to stay in the 170 welterwieght division cause he wants to be like royce gracie and go against fighters bigger than him.

actually your right about Lutter. He has the style to beat Silva but Silva is also good on the ground and taking him down is the problem. If Silva connects though...it's game over IMO.

I like Serra but dont give him much of a chance against either Hughes or St. Pierre. I hate Hughes too btw...so I'm gunning for Serra if it is him he fights.

Comment

I started my training with Travis, and make no mistake if he gets Silva to the ground he has a very good chance of winning. Travis' BJJ is world class. It should be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
        X