Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pick is Frankling by TKO, here is why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pick is Frankling by TKO, here is why!

Anderson Silva Interview from October 2nd.

MMA365 - Are you ready to fight Franklin?

ANDERSON SILVA - Yes. However I don't know his game that well. I know he is the champ and a very tough fighter. I haven't seen his fights, but I don't care about it. I will play my game and fight on the feet and on the ground, in case he decides to take the fight down. I just got my Jiu-Jitsu black belt and I am ready to use it.

From the interview above:
    ANDERSON SILVA - Out of questions: Rich Franklin. But the division has such great fighters as Carlos Newton and other wrestlers. This was as major concern when I signed UFC. I knew I had to improve my wrestling and my ground skills to do a great fight against the American wrestlers.

I'm glad to hear that he realized he had to keep improving, I was impressed by his quick KO of chris leben, I just hope he uses his reach to his advantage, imo franklin is gonna be the stronger fighter which is why i favor franklin for this fight if it goes to a decision.. I don;t see him finishing silva and we all know silva is more than capable of finishing what he starts..

A.silva should be able to finish this fight before the decision.
    Last edited by LHWchamp5; 10-02-2006, 05:20 PM.

Comment

If Fedor fought Wes Simms, and stated that he hadn't watched Simms' fights, I would bet the house on Simms, logically so. *rolls eyes violently while hoping the OP gets banned for life for this ridiculously offensive thread*

E

Comment

Working...
      X