No announcement yet.

what your amature record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what your amature record

hey thought it would be good to see how every one,s amature career is going or has gone

im,15 i made my amature debue this year and i,ve got 3 fights under my belt alredy my record 3-0-0 3ko not the most impressive but hey i think its a good start
    let me know hoe your getting on guys

0-0-0 i keep ****ing breaking bones. but i have been boxing for almost 3 years
    Last edited by Dye; 09-06-2006, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Tell us about your knock outs mate...

Comment

Originally posted by Rky_Marshymllow
        Tell us about your knock outs mate...
        1ref stoped fight in the second because he was turning his back on me and all sorts lol i just kept conecting with all my power shots mostly right hooks so the stepped in and called it a tko
        2 second round again floored him as the stupid **** walked right in to a left uppercut dont ask why i was throuing a uppercut on the out side he got up at 5 and apeard to be fine but a just managed to cach him with the first punch i threw from when he had got up and he he the deck again the ref diddnt even bother to count just said it over
        3 and this was only a couple days ago i was fighting the guy was far too tall for me so i was lucky he was 4points ahead but the hole fight he had been protekting his right side after a the 1st round a cought him with a swinging left hook and in the 3rd wich was the last round i hit him with my full forse right again wich he couldnt get up from.

hopfully more to come but i hear im eather lucky or a powerhouse lol because all my m8,s have been telling me the guys havnt look hurt before they go down i have to much adrenaline running through me to notice but also i hear its almost impossable to stay unbeatin in amatures . we,ll see i won the eastern districs so now im in the scottish and hopfully i,ll make it to the brittish

Comment

soz bout the spelling guys made a **** up of some of that

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Dogg
            1ref stoped fight in the second because he was turning his back on me and all sorts lol i just kept conecting with all my power shots mostly right hooks so the stepped in and called it a tko
            2 second round again floored him as the stupid **** walked right in to a left uppercut dont ask why i was throuing a uppercut on the out side he got up at 5 and apeard to be fine but a just managed to cach him with the first punch i threw from when he had got up and he he the deck again the ref diddnt even bother to count just said it over
            3 and this was only a couple days ago i was fighting the guy was far too tall for me so i was lucky he was 4points ahead but the hole fight he had been protekting his right side after a the 1st round a cought him with a swinging left hook and in the 3rd wich was the last round i hit him with my full forse right again wich he couldnt get up from.

hopfully more to come but i hear im eather lucky or a powerhouse lol because all my m8,s have been telling me the guys havnt look hurt before they go down i have to much adrenaline running through me to notice but also i hear its almost impossable to stay unbeatin in amatures . we,ll see i won the eastern districs so now im in the scottish and hopfully i,ll make it to the brittish
            Dont worry about your spelling mate... as far as I know there isnt an English teacher here. And if anyone criticises you on it, just tell em to **** off.

Other than that, its real good that you have knocked out 3 guys in a row. Did you get any on vid that you could share? Or not? Im guessing if you did people would give you props for that. Im English also, and just on the verge of being carded, so ill also be fighting soon. The legend is coming soon, just watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rky_Marshymllow
              Dont worry about your spelling mate... as far as I know there isnt an English teacher here. And if anyone criticises you on it, just tell em to **** off.

Other than that, its real good that you have knocked out 3 guys in a row. Did you get any on vid that you could share? Or not? Im guessing if you did people would give you props for that. Im English also, and just on the verge of being carded, so ill also be fighting soon. The legend is coming soon, just watch out.
              lol good 1 bout the english teach m8.
              i think my m8,s dad has the first or second both them you laf your **** off when you see the first im, just hitting him with every thing in the arsenal, second is funny also he looks ok but then 1 strieght right and he,s flat out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Dogg
                lol good 1 bout the english teach m8.
                i think my m8,s dad has the first or second both them you laf your **** off when you see the first im, just hitting him with every thing in the arsenal, second is funny also he looks ok but then 1 strieght right and he,s flat out lol
                Well, I would love to see them. However im not 100% clued up on how you would upload them if you wanted to do that, that is.

If you wanted to post them up I think someone here will help you out.

Comment

4-0-0 2KOs very proud of that only 14 so i cant wait for my next fight september 9th

Comment

al try to get them vids up soon guys maybe next this time next week but in the mean time let have your amature records on the go

Comment

Working...
                    X