No announcement yet.

Things getting weirder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things getting weirder

ok so as some of you people know me an others like Platinumm have just left school

i'm just wonderin did ya'll start feelin like things with an around you are changin

i mean all of a sudden it seems i wanna find a girl and just settle down , get a job etc

but i really really do want a girlfriend , more than normallly because normally i get with girls than after a week just forget about her but not now i dont

just seems things are gettin weirder ala amerrican pie 2

I've got another year in school el. Maybe your need to find a girlfriend, well this may be stating the obvious.. etc along with finding a job, is a search for stability. School is stable. 6 hours a day 5 days a week. Now you have finished school you do not have that stability, and you have no routine. Perhaps you are finding this hard to cope with, and are searching for routine and stability. ( sorry if that was all obvious )

Comment

Life changes real fast for most unless you are a pampered little ***** like Blood****.Becoming a man and moving out on your own and paying bills sucks but it is good for you and teaches you responsibility.......Don't rush into relationships they only complicate an already complicated time in life.......at this point you are best off to find em,**** em and flee em.

Comment

Mate things change quite often in life, and all I can say is take advantage of the opportunities to widen your experience of the world whenever they present themselves.

Sure you need to be able to support yourself at some point (get a job and a career etc) and its nice to have a steady gfriend that you can feel comfortable with, but I wouldn't rush into those things until you feel its really worth it.

Study as hard as you can to get a better chance of the career you want. You don't have to go to university but it is a unique experience and most people get a lot out of it (and the financial return is positive for most people regardless of what people might say about student debt). Likewise if you can travel that is great - I wish I had taken a year after finishing uni to go round the world without a care in the world.

I'm 24 and now the settling down feeling is getting a bit more pervasive (steadyish girl, taking job a bit more seriously, wanting the flat to be tidy etc!) but theres still a lot I want to do that makes settling down difficult. I've worked abroad but I'd like to spend a year working in Paris or New York, plus I'd like to travel round Europe for a few months by rail or car. Plus being more flexible and having more time for friends allows you to try more things. I started skiing last year and now I wonder why I waited so long, it's amazing!

In short, try and fill your life with as much fun (your sort of fun) as possible whilst not neglecting the more serious side. But don't miss out on things for 'sensible' reasons that you are likely to look back at with a tinge of regret.

Comment

yeah i guess

Comment

Its probably a wanting for stability as I said earlier.. I dont know man

Comment

....Welcome to the real world.

Incidentally, to echo Raesaad, don't look to get into a relationship and "settle down" because it seems like the "right thing to do" now. That's a sure fire way to screw up part of you life. If "that part" is suppossed to happen, you'll know it when the time comes.

Chase your dreams, never give up, and don't forget your friends and family....they're the ones who will pull your ass out of the fire should things get rough.

.....and Good Luck.

Comment

well said K-dogg, family and friends are worth more than anything, treat them wth tender care.

Comment

yeh dont forget yuor family

Comment

yeah of course

Comment

Working...
                    X