Real deal on Alcohol...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real deal on Alcohol...

Hey all,
    I was wondering if any of you know the real deal on nutritional info on the 3 main kinds of alcohol? (In general, I know it varies). Im talking about beer, liquor, and wine. Its very difficult to find nutritional information on them and I was just wondering how bad it is to drink any of them? I do not drink alot, but since im in college and am now 21 I know its going to come up more and more. All I know is that an average beer has around 180 calories i believe. Other than that i dont know if any of the 3 have carbs, fat, high sugar amounts whatever...
    Any info will help.
    Thanks!

it is probably better to drink some wine or maybe some hard stuff. Then you don't consume as much fat because you don't have to drink as much in order to get ****ed up.

Comment

Beer, wine, and liquor have the same kind of alcohol. None of them have fat. Beer has a significant number of carbs. Wine actually has some beneficial properties, but not in the amounts most people drink. Hard liquor is mostly alcohol and water. Alcohol is burned in the body, like other energy sources, and excessive alcohol is stored in the liver, where it kills liver cells and causes cirrhosis. A little drinking is OK, but more promising boxers' careers have probably been short-circuited by alcohol than any other single reason. If you plan to drink a lot of beer, picture yourself moving up in weight classes. If you drink a lot of wine or liquor, you won't be working out quite so hard or quite so much.

Comment

Working...
      X